Office of Representative Classic Conservative (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:56:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8922 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: October 10, 2015, 03:42:09 PM »

Mr. Speaker,
Did you contact voters asking them to change their votes in the ongoing election for At-Large Senate?

Regards,
Harry S Truman
Editor, Mideast Record-Courier
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »

The Governor didn't de-register he switched parties I'm sorry Mr. Governor for the inconvenience and the incident. I was told that I was now the Governor, but I guess I'm not sorry.
There's no need for you to apologize, Mr. Acting Governor. Simfan did indeed deregister earlier today, but has since deleted the post in question. It's unclear what the legal ramifications will be, but what really happened is beyond all doubt.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 04:17:38 PM by Senator Truman »

Is there any documentation that Simfan de-registered? If a post was indeed made, it was probably just a mistake made by an intern and has since been deleted.

Besides, I think we all know the disaster that a Classic Conservative administration would be.

Both myself and Cris saw the post in question. I'm by no means an expert on the legal aspects of registration/de-registration, so it's possible that deleting his post was perfectly legal. Pretending that the post never existed, however, is underhanded, and I'm sorry to see Simfan stoop to such tactics.

In any case, Simfan's actions over the last several hours clearly violate the Pacific Constitution, so I doubt he'll remain as governor for much longer.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 04:18:15 PM »

I saw the post as well. The Governor is trying tricky harry tactics to keep his post in which he has lied and embezzled and I will not stand for it.

Hear, hear!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 05:41:02 PM »

Please stop "buying" national landmarks. Its unrealistic and usurps the authority of the GM.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 07:15:22 PM »

Please stop "buying" national landmarks. Its unrealistic and usurps the authority of the GM.
I should've articulated my statement better, the museum isn't going to be on the National Mall it will be located in Nyman near the mall and their many museums. I don't see any reason why people or organizations can't buy history. It's not a function of the government to protect and preserve historical buildings, items and objects.
Mr. Secretary, I'm glad that the Society of James Madison has chosen to abide by the laws of our Republic and build their museum on private property. I do not object to private persons owning and maintaining historic landmarks in principle, but there is a large difference between a group like the Mount Vernon Ladies Association or the Indiana Historical Society (both of which are non-partisan, not-for-proffit organizations that exist to preserve our past for the benefit of Atlasia) and a partisan lobbyist group like the S.J.M. group that exists to advance a particular ideology. Landmarks like Mount Vernon, the National Mall, Independence Hall, the Grand Canyon, and hundreds of other sites across Atlasia are part of our national heritage, and belong - by right if not by title - to the Atlasian people, not to a select group of political elites. History does not belong to the right or the left: it belongs to all of us, and these sites should remain under the ownership of an organization that represents the entire Atlasian people. As a historian, I must object to a partisan group attempting to "buy history;" as a public servant, I must object to any attempt to violate the laws of our Republic (which, thankfully, you have chosen to comply with).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies