Office of Representative Classic Conservative (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:44:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8921 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: October 10, 2015, 04:23:05 PM »

Women, racial minorities, LBGT citizens, and non-Christians (aka the overwhelming majority of the Pacific population), will be able to sleep soundly tonight. The reign of terror by the Crass Conservative is finally over!
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 08:50:51 PM »

This is turning out to be quite the exciting election, while I'll not be here for most of the weekend, since I'm flying back and forth to different victory parties. I urge every citizen to make the right choice and vote for the candidate that backs your beliefs and ideals. I have voted, have you. And to the candidates, may the odds ever be in your favor.

Next week is going to be quite the exciting week in the Pacific we might have a new Justice and I might become the next governor, so I reminder we will be voting for a lot of bills councillors, so make it to the floor on time to cast your ballots!!!

[/s]
   Classic Conservative

You're wasting tax payer money on flights between elitist election watch party, and now plan to be elected governor? This is absolutely disgusting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies