Presidential Survivor (ROUND 14) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:51:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Presidential Survivor (ROUND 14) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Presidential Survivor (ROUND 14)  (Read 15269 times)
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.06, S: 2.17

« on: May 07, 2005, 02:01:02 PM »

FDR
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 03:32:05 PM »

Suspicious about this one. Registered at 3:27 and posted at 3:30. Could be another alias created by someone who has already voted in order to add another vote for Bush.

Oh, the conspiracy!!

This "game" is getting intense. When are the remaining presidents going to eat some kind of local dish in order to win immunity?
TX_1824
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 09:25:51 PM »

How is Nixon comparable to FDR?  And if you wanted to see the consequential presidents head-to-head at the end, why wouldn't you support getting rid of GWB before FDR?

If there hadn't been a concerted effort to go after GWB this round, people like me never would have voted for FDR. I would have voted for some dead-wood 19th century president instead. I have no desire to see FDR, Truman, etc. eliminated at this stage. Notice there's been no effort to eliminate Bill Clinton so far.

I say get rid of the dead wood first, then we'll deal with the more controversial and consequential presidents.

I agree. I wanted to get Garfield off but changed after I saw the effort to oust Bush. FDR was a great president with regards with WWII and the way he led the country to victory. However, his pre-WWII presidency hurts him in the eyes of many.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies