Leinad For Southern Legislature!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:43:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad For Southern Legislature!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Leinad For Southern Legislature!  (Read 1639 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 11:18:21 PM »

Election Day!

Hello, everyone! The voting will be opened up shortly, and it is up to the will of the people what 3 Atlasians they will choose to be in the legislature.

As you know, I have ran an active campaign, speaking all across the region including tonight in Jacksonville, and as I prepare to board my flight home to cast my vote, I hope you will cast yours for the candidate who has consistently stood for protecting individual liberty, working together to further our region, and looking for solutions to the problems we have.

Now, this election isn't what it can be. Only two candidates have declared. But there will surely be write-in campaigns to find the 3rd member, or maybe even pull an upset on one of us official candidates. Make sure that the right people get in with your vote, because now more than ever, it can change the future of this nation.

Vote Leinad!
The Candidate for Liberty.
The Candidate for Solutions.
The Candidate for a Brighter Future.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 10:53:24 AM »

Mr Leinad,
Will you be beholden to special interests including your own party or will you vote for what the people want?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »

Mr Leinad,
Will you be beholden to special interests including your own party or will you vote for what the people want?
Thank you for the question!

I'm elected by the individual people, not groups, so the interests of the individual people and their unalienable rights to life, liberty, and property would be the most important factor in my actions if I'm elected.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 04:28:17 AM »

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, it's certainly good to be listed as either #1 or #2 on on over three-quarters of the ballots!

Now it's time to work on fixing this nation. It won't be easy. Most people have already given up. But for those that still have hope, we need to work together to find solutions, and I will be active as Southern Legislator in finding those solutions. I've already set up an office where we can have an open dialog on what we need to do. I hope to hear from you!
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »

Mr Leinad,
I like this question. "Leinad do you plan on being good at your job or bad at it?"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies