POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MOD (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:44:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MOD (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MOD  (Read 71181 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 19, 2015, 02:45:24 PM »

Although my post count is fairly low compared to other moderators on the forum, I actively keep up with new threads on most of the boards here. I spend most of my time on and quite enjoy the 2016 board anyway (shocking), so I can assure you that any situation needing a mod would be dealt with swiftly and fairly by a Moderator Castro. My goal is not to further some idea of modfascism, but to help this forum that I like very much operate smoothly and without chaos. I've been registered for a little over a year, and lurked for a while before then, and in that time I feel that I have developed the proper wisdom needed to run the 2016 board to it's fullest.

I hope you consider my application, and know that I hold this forum (yes, even the 2016 board) close to my heart and would try to do whatever I can to help keep it filled with stimulating debate and conversation. Thank you.

-Castro
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 03:18:26 PM »

I just wanted to say I think Talleyrand and Castro are the best applicants so far, for what it's worth.

Thank you very much Smiley

If it's not me then I think Cathcon or CrabCake would be great (and many other posters as well), but I would like the opportunity to take on the role, and I think I would fit the position well. Some additional info about me: I'm a poly-sci major, I work in the Senate, and I play the ukulele. If my uke doesn't seal the deal, I don't know what will.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 10:33:58 PM »

Like the other Castro (Julian), I will be throwing myself out there for a chance at a position, though with arguably more experience for the task at hand.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 11:43:53 PM »

Putting my name into consideration in anticipation of Kalwejt's tenure inevitably ending in disgrace.

I hate to dissapoint, we BRTD will be given the consideration first.

Oh please do not leave us.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 04:37:52 PM »

ftr Modadmins can't re/de/assign Moderators. Only Dave can do that. You need to set your aspirations higher of course

Stop pretending like Dave is actually real. We all know it's just Mr. Morden in a wig.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 10:47:21 PM »

We need a Flawless Beautiful Modadmin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies