Office of Northeast CJO cinyc (June Northern Election Results Posted)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:46:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Northeast CJO cinyc (June Northern Election Results Posted)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Office of Northeast CJO cinyc (June Northern Election Results Posted)  (Read 9300 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2016, 08:00:25 PM »

Official Results - Northeast January 2016 Northeast Senator Special Election

Total voters: 13
Invalid votes:
None

Total Valid Voters: 13

Northeast Representative
Quota = integer[13/(1+1) + 1] = integer[6.5 + 1] = 7

Winfield wrote himself in or declared in the official delcaration thread.  Votes for Winfield are counted.  Votes for all other persons or protests will not be counted and preferences ignored.

First Preference Count:
dkrolga 9 (Blair2015, RGN08, dkrolga, cxs018, ClarkKent, Clyde1998, Winfield, cinyc, pikachu)
Enduro 3 (Enduro, JoMCaR, Poirot)
Winfield 1 (SNJ1985)

dkrolga exceeds quota and is elected Northeast Senator.

x CJO cinyc
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2016, 08:08:45 PM »

Preliminary Sample Ballot for this weekend's Assembly special election and constitutional amendment ratification vote. The ballot is subject to change, as the deadline to declare is immediately before the election.  Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

[ ] Aye
[ ] Nay[/quote]
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2016, 11:28:18 PM »

I've posted the Assembly Special Election and Constitutional Amendment voting booth here.  As usual, it is currently locked and will be opened closer to midnight. 

Unfortunately, no one declared to run for Assembly.  There is still about a half hour to get on the ballot.  I can amend the voting booth if necessary.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2016, 09:31:25 PM »

Official Results - NE Assembly Special Election III and Referendum - January 2016

Total voters: 10
Invalid votes:
None

Total Valid Voters: 10

Northeast Representative
Quota = integer[10/(1+1) + 1] = integer[5 + 1] = 6

Nobody wrote themselves in or declared in the official declaration thread.  Votes for all other persons or protests will not be counted and preferences ignored.  Since there were no candidates for Assembly on the ballot and nobody wrote themselves in or declared, nobody wins.  The seat remains vacant.  A special election will be held this weekend to fill the vacancy.

Competitive Elections Amendment
Aye 6 (cxs18, Enduro, Winfield, Blair2015, Clyde1998, ClarkKent)
Nay 2 (JoMCaR, cinyc)

The Competitive Elections Amendment passes.

x CJO cinyc
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2016, 09:38:27 PM »
« Edited: January 25, 2016, 09:40:08 PM by cinyc »

Unfortunately, there were no valid candidates in last weekend's Special Assembly Election.  Nobody won.  Therefore, we need to hold another election to fill the vacancy this weekend.

For the good of the Northeast, can some Northeast resident please stand up and declare for Assembly?  I'd hate to have to hold two more special elections with no winner.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2016, 01:04:22 PM »

Unfortunately, there were no valid candidates in last weekend's Special Assembly Election.  Nobody won.  Therefore, we need to hold another election to fill the vacancy this weekend.

For the good of the Northeast, can some Northeast resident please stand up and declare for Assembly?  I'd hate to have to hold two more special elections with no winner.

I've spoken to several individuals about it; some of said that they're too busy, which is fair enough whilst others have not replied.

If Enduro becomes GM we're going to have another vacancy as well
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2016, 04:59:18 PM »

Preliminary Sample Ballot for this weekend's Assembly special election. The ballot is subject to change, as the deadline to declare is immediately before the election.  Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions:

cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2016, 12:15:24 AM »

The voting booth for this weekend's Assembly election is now open and unlocked.  You can find it here

I implore someone to step forward and accept write-ins.  I don't want to have to hold another election again next weekend.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2016, 11:50:45 AM »

Another Constitutional Amendment up for grabs

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=227018.0
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »

Thanks for the heads-up.  The Canadian Integration Constitutional Amendment will be put on the February Ballot alongside the Governor's and Assembly races.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2016, 07:04:42 PM »

Official Results - Northeast Assembly Special Election IV - January 2016

Total voters: 13
Invalid votes: None

Total Valid Voters: 13

Northeast Representative
Quota = integer[13/(1+1) + 1] = integer[6.5 + 1] = 7

NHI wrote himself in and declared in the official declaration thread.  Poirot wrote himself in.  Votes for NHI and Poirot are counted.  Votes for all other persons or protests will not be counted and preferences ignored.

First Preference Count:
Poirot 8 (cxs018, pikachu, Enduro, ClarkKent, Clyde1998, Winfield, RGN08, Poirot)
NHI 5 (Blair2015, JoMCar, NHI, cinyc, SNJ1985)

Poirot exceeds quota and is elected Northeast Representative.

x CJO cinyc
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2016, 07:46:20 PM »

There will be yet another special election to fill the vacancy caused by Enduro's resignation from the Northeast Assembly to become GM.  That election will be held this weekend.

I know Governor Blair has named NHI as a replacement, but under the law, we need to hold a special election because Enduro's registration occurred more than 2 weeks from the EXPIRATION of the Assembly's term at midnight on Thursday, February 25.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2016, 07:51:39 PM »

For the record, this is why I wanted to change the law to push it back to 4 weeks rather than 2. It's simply absurd having this many special elections
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2016, 10:08:08 PM »

There will be yet another special election to fill the vacancy caused by Enduro's resignation from the Northeast Assembly to become GM.  That election will be held this weekend.

I know Governor Blair has named NHI as a replacement, but under the law, we need to hold a special election because Enduro's registration occurred more than 2 weeks from the EXPIRATION of the Assembly's term at midnight on Thursday, February 25.

Sorry about the inconvenience.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2016, 10:27:58 PM »

Sorry about the inconvenience.

It's not your fault.  GM is a step up from Assemblyman.  Congratulations!
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2016, 12:03:43 AM »

Preliminary Sample Ballot for this weekend's Assembly special election. The ballot is subject to change, as the deadline to declare is immediately before the election.  Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions:

[/quote]
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2016, 11:58:41 PM »

I've posted the voting booth for this weekend's special Assembly election.  It is here.  It opens in another 2 minutes or so.  Please don't vote before then.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »

Official Results - Northeast Assembly Special Election V - February 2016

Total voters: 11
Invalid votes: None

Total Valid Voters: 11

Northeast Representative
Quota = integer[11/(1+1) + 1] = integer[5.5 + 1] = 6

Nobody wrote themselves in or declared in the official declaration thread.  Votes for all persons not formally on the ballot will not be counted and preferences ignored.

First Preference Count:
NHI 11 (Enduro, Clyde1998, cxs018, cinyc, Poirot, JoMCaR, Kingpoleon, ClarkKent, RGN08, Winfield, SNJ1985)

NHI exceeds quota and is elected Northeast Representative.

x CJO cinyc
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2016, 07:13:00 PM »

As you may know, we are holding our regularly scheduled Gubernatorial and Senate election next week.  Here is the list of candidate who have currently declared:

Governor
Blair2015

Assembly
cxs018
RGN08
Enduroy
pikachu

All candidates must declare on or before Wednesday to get their name on (or off) the ballot.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2016, 12:26:12 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2016, 12:32:33 AM by cinyc »

Sample ballot for this weekend's election.  As usual, please inform me of any errors or omissions in this thread:

[ ] Aye
[ ] Nay[/quote]
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2016, 11:16:32 PM »

I've posted the voting booth for this weekend's election.  It is available here.  As usual, the thread is currently locked.  It will be unlocked as the clock strikes closer to Midnight.  Please don't vote before Midnight, or your vote will be invalid.

As a reminder, Northeast election law does not allow you to edit your vote in any way.  There is no 20-minute grace period.  Editing your vote in the voting booth will cause it to be invalid.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2016, 10:44:59 PM »

Official Results - Northeast February 2016 General Election

Total voters: 17
Invalid votes:
-Pessimistic Antineutrino (Inactivity)

Total Valid Voters: 16

Northeast Governor
Quota = integer[16/(1+1) + 1 = integer [8 + 1] = 9
ClarkKent wrote himself in and is a valid candidate. cinyc did not write himself in or declare in the official declaration thread and is an invalid candidate.  No other Northeasterner not on the ballot wrote themselves in or declared in the official declaration thread.  Votes for all other Northeasterners will not be counted and preferences ignored.

First Count:
Blair2015 15 (pikachu, cxs018, Enduro, LongLiveRock, Winfield, ClarkKent, Kingpoleon, Blair2015, cinyc, NHI, RGN08, JoMCaR, Poirot, Clyde1998, bore)
Exhausted 1 (SNJ1985)

Blair 2015 exceeds quota and is elected Northeast Governor.

Northeast Representative
Quota = integer[16/(5+1) + 1] = integer[2.667 + 1] = 3

LongLiveRock wrote himself in and therefore is a valid candidate.  No other Northeasterner not on the ballot wrote themselves in or declared in the official declaration thread.  Votes for all other Northeasterners will not be counted and preferences ignored.

First Preference Count:
cxs018 2 (pikachu, cxs018)
RGN08 4 (Enduro, ClarkKent, SNJ1985, RGN08)
pikachu 1 (LongLiveRock)
NHI 3 (cinyc, NHI, JoMCaR)
Kingpoleon 3 (Kingpoleon, Blair2015, Winfield)
LongLiveRock 3 (Poirot, Clyde1998, bore)

RGN08, NHI, Kingpoleon and LongLiveRock equal or exceed quota and are deemed elected. 

RGN surplus transfered to:
cxs018 3 x .25 = 0.75 (Enduro, ClarkKent, RGN08)
Exhausted 1 x .25 = .25 (SNJ 1985)

Second Count:
RGN08 3 (elected)
NHI 3 (elected)
Kingpoleon 3 (elected)
LongLiveRock 3 (elected)
cxs018 2.75
pikachu 1
Exhausted 0.25

Nobody exceeds quota.  Lowest vote-getter, pikachu eliminated.  cxs018 is deemed elected.

RGN08, NHI, Kingpoleon, LongLiveRock and cxs018 are elected Northeast Representatives.

Amendment to the Northeast Constitution regarding Canadian Provinces passes 9-6.

x CJO cinyc
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2016, 10:47:57 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2016, 10:49:53 PM by cinyc »

I couldn't wait for the federal certification any longer.  I only have 24 hours to certify the result under the Northeast constitution.  I have invalidated Pessimistic Antineutrino's vote for failing the activity requirement.  I doubt the results would change even if we counted his vote, especially since I can't determine his intent in the Assembly race because he ranked two people as his first preference.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2016, 07:10:47 AM »

Well, I didn't expect that.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2016, 09:44:31 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2016, 09:49:51 PM by cinyc »

Sample ballot for this weekend's elections.  Note that the voting will start at 1AM Eastern Daylight time, due to the time change.  Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions:

There are still a few hours to declare.  The deadline is 1:00AM EDT on Thursday.  I'll revise the ballot if anyone else declares.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies