Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:26:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix  (Read 6162 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« on: July 19, 2015, 01:58:36 PM »
« edited: July 19, 2015, 03:00:48 PM by Senator Cris »

The Vice President is leaving the country in difficult times. Also, as pointed out by Senator PiT, he speaks as a partisan in his statement. I think it's enough.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »

No one want to impeach Vice President Averroes Nix because he wants a reboot. The big majority of Atlasians wants a reboot. The fact is that to me looks like that he doesn't want to protect the constitution of Atlasia, which is the basis of his oath.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I think that this statement might be an example of what I said. "I do not affirm it either". You should affirm the Constitution, because you are the Vice President, one of the most important autorities in the game. I think that the Constitution needs to be changed, but I still affirm it, because I'm a servant for all the people of Atlasia.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 05:41:10 AM »

Well Evergreen, we're still waiting to hear if Nix supports the actions of Attorney General Al.

I fail to see the relevance of the question, but if it makes you happy I'll provide an answer: None of us are aware of the details of the Attorney General's prospective case. None of us know what evidence he planned to present. My response to this is to suspend judgment. If anyone is comfortable drawing any strong conclusions about the case at this juncture, he or she most likely knows more about it than I do.
Suspend judgment? Really?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:41 AM »

Why?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies