Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:16:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix  (Read 6143 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: July 19, 2015, 04:36:01 PM »

I want to clarify that you guys can't rush through a fair trial by immediately moving for a final vote - Chief Justice bgwah presides over this impeachment trial as a Constitutional right and thus has sole discretion on when the vote is to be held

If bgwah and the Kool Kids Klub (KKK) try to throw a spanner in proceedings by delaying them, I advise the Senate to declare the relevant officials incapacitated.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 05:18:06 PM »

I want to clarify that you guys can't rush through a fair trial by immediately moving for a final vote - Chief Justice bgwah presides over this impeachment trial as a Constitutional right and thus has sole discretion on when the vote is to be held

If bgwah and the Kool Kids Klub (KKK) try to throw a spanner in proceedings by delaying them, I advise the Senate to declare the relevant officials incapacitated.

If you're undermining Atlasia's Constitution to stop a rebellion then you're just as bad as they are

This would be a constitutional procedure.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 08:13:20 PM »

It's clear what's happening here - impeach Nix over an utterly absurd interpretation of a single word, install a Vice-President more sympathetic to the cause of the self-styled reformists, and then force the President to resign by threatening impeachment for his outspoken support of a reboot. Voila.

Finally, real political intrigue! Something that's been missing for a long time. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies