Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:11:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Article of Impeachment Against Vice President Nix  (Read 6166 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: July 21, 2015, 12:29:28 AM »

Speaking from a purely personal point of view I remain unconvinced of the explanations given by the Vice-President on his public statements, mainly because the supposed meaning he has given is pretty hard to believe. I think most of us can agree that if the Vice-President had really meant to give such a confusing statement he would have chosen another way of expressing himself.

That said, Speaker Truman has been cited as a citizen that had recieved this explanation via PM, so if we could contact him to see his version and hear his opinion that might go a long way into explaining that particular point.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:34:34 PM »

On a legal note is de-registering a registration from elected office? Like has Nix officially resigned

It's not an official resignation per se, but I believe we can consider the Vice-Presidency as formally vacant since Nix either doesn't "exist" via resignation or he cannot be an officeholder since he is not a citizen. It seems that would render the impeachment trial meaningless.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies