Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:47:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented  (Read 272357 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: January 21, 2017, 07:46:56 AM »

Is 50plus (the Partys leadership, not the electorate) closer to the Right (anti-EU, EU-sceptical, against Islam, against mass immigration) or the Left (pro-EU, against own country and People, pro mass immigration, loving Islam)?

In other words, despite rhetoric in the election campaign, is it possible to form a government with PVV, VVD, 50plus, CU e.g.?

Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:20:41 PM »

PvdA-D66-VVD-CDA-CU, with support from the GL, and 50 Plus?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 06:47:51 PM »

How are working class areas voting? How is the north, which was solidly labour, voting, are these areas working class?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 10:39:48 PM »

surely disappointing if you wish for a leftish influence in politics - like i do - but this could have played out even worse and it was, kind of, the worst possible scenario for the general european left.

DENK/Wilders/party-splitting are all weakening a singular influence....surely going to be better the next time and since there are going to be, most likely, neither leftish nor crypto-culturalist fingerprints on the agenda of the next government, the time for healing is now.
No, I'm ecstatic that Wilders has been told "BTFO" by the Dutch electorate. Klaver's going to be in a golden position in the next election.

Did you support D66, and why for a party so right-wing economically?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 10:46:09 PM »

surely disappointing if you wish for a leftish influence in politics - like i do - but this could have played out even worse and it was, kind of, the worst possible scenario for the general european left.

DENK/Wilders/party-splitting are all weakening a singular influence....surely going to be better the next time and since there are going to be, most likely, neither leftish nor crypto-culturalist fingerprints on the agenda of the next government, the time for healing is now.
No, I'm ecstatic that Wilders has been told "BTFO" by the Dutch electorate. Klaver's going to be in a golden position in the next election.

Did you support D66, and why for a party so right-wing economically?
Judging by the polls, best chance for a non-VVD, CDA or PVV largest party and Prime Minister.

Still don't understand, when it's decided by coalitions.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 10:18:06 AM »

Working class voters a split between the SP and PVV, though lean to the SP, right?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »

A PVV-SP split seems to be the case, though PVV+SP only get around 35% of the votes, so my wording is wrong.

DELFZIJL

SP: 16.6%
PVV: 15.9%

EMMEN:

PVV: 18.6%
SP: 15.3%

Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 06:32:43 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2017, 08:59:18 AM by Intell »

How did the native dutch working class, and the dutch poor vote?

Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »

How did the native dutch working class, and the dutch poor vote?

I also swear DavidB has me on ignore.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 06:50:55 AM »

I'm only laughing about these naive idiot non-left voters voting VVD or CDA because they sound like Wilders on the campaign trail but are "reasonable". Once again they get skewed and earn a left government with more useless immigration, more embracement and appeasement of Islam and so on. Hope they enjoy it. But I'm sure they will be fuming for the next 5 years and let themselves beimng fooled again when the next election comes. It never stops. In former times I was angry about it, now I'm more an more simply laughing about that ignorance and stupidity.

What left-wing government?

I see 3 right-wing parties leading, that are going to  over workers and the poor.

Also fyck the Green Left, I hate these sort of feel good identity left-wing parties, that join right-wing coalitions, and do nothing to the cause of dis-enfranchised and dispossessed. What can you expect from this sort of party, that has the voter demographics, that the Green Left has.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies