Rate the Presidents, Installment #43: George W. Bush (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:28:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Rate the Presidents, Installment #43: George W. Bush (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How would you rate George W. Bush as a President?
✯✯✯✯✯

✯✯✯✯

✯✯✯

✯✯

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Rate the Presidents, Installment #43: George W. Bush  (Read 2145 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: July 19, 2015, 08:14:19 PM »

His response to 9/11 was respectable but that's about it. It's hard not to put him in the bottom 5

Wasn't his response to read a children's book, dither and make some speeches namrchecking FREEDOM a lo while dragging out the commission so the dumkopf spooks who allowed terrorists to slip through the cracks all could hurriedly shred their files?

He was at a school doing a PR stunt. Yes, he could of excused himself quietly when he was alerted that the US was under attack but I'm not going to take marks off for not rushing off in a panic. He publically addressed a grieving nation afterwards (including his support to Muslim-Americans despite convert FBI actions) and didn't go in guns-blazing-no-questions-asked Iraq/Viet Nam-style.

I'm not going to defend any of his other actions like the Patriot Act or Iraq but he handled 9/11 fairly competently.
He addressed the grieving nation from the nuke proof bunker in Nebraska the coward fled to after he was done reading my pet goat.

Any POTUS would have "fled" somewhere amidst a terrorist attack on our soil.  As usual, your hatred and hackishness blinds you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies