A new Mock Parliament (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:36:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  A new Mock Parliament (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A new Mock Parliament  (Read 6183 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: July 20, 2015, 06:19:55 PM »

I certainly support this initiative.  As always, TNF and I have a similar perspective on what the general structure of a political simulation should look like (although I must say I'd really like a game with multiple nations...).
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:58:14 PM »

I'll join, though it seems the "Parliment" is full up.

Actually, this is an important question: will the size of the Parliment be limited to 20, and no one else can participate in the game?  Or will there be chances for the rest of us to participate in other roles?  I'm interested in joining somehow, but obviously if there's a cap it's clearly full up.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 06:46:20 PM »

I'm totally fine limiting the officeholders... I think that's one of the biggest problems with Atlasia!  None of that "there should be starter positions for newbies" business.  But, if I could, I'd like to run a newspaper or an interest group or something.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 09:51:06 AM »

I wonder if there would be some way to have a vote to decide whether we're "playing ourselves" in the game.  I'm very interested in joining in, but that would determine the tenor of my contributions... IRL, I'm a generic center-leftist, but if we didn't have to "play ourselves" I'd be very happy to play as a rabid regionalist or something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies