Provisional Parliament: Voting on Amendment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:02:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Provisional Parliament: Voting on Amendment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Provisional Parliament: Voting on Amendment  (Read 21653 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: July 19, 2015, 11:47:47 PM »

x Türkisblau
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 03:22:00 PM »

Some have suggested moving the number of MPs to 21 to avoid ties, or shall we just break ties based on how the Speaker voted?
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:59:38 AM »

I urge support of TNF, despite some thinking he's an extremist or what have you. He showed himself capable in the Senate and kind of started this thing off, so you got to give him that. He's also been in extensive IRC discussions with other MPs over the direction that should be taken, and I believe has the best idea of what's going on, you know kind of creating the "Rules of Order."

I'm rambling now, but I fourth TNF!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »

[ x ] TNF (Workers' Party)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 10:50:37 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2015, 10:52:23 PM by Türkisblau »

anyone not voting for the guy who did the most to work to establish this new game is nothing more than an idiot hack.

And voting based off of Atlasia drama and issues is obviously idiotic and has no place here.

Nothing against Blair himself but there's no reason why the guy who wrote the rules and started this shouldn't at least be our 1st elected Speaker...
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 09:11:55 PM »

anyone not voting for the guy who did the most to work to establish this new game is nothing more than an idiot hack.

And voting based off of Atlasia drama and issues is obviously idiotic and has no place here.

Nothing against Blair himself but there's no reason why the guy who wrote the rules and started this shouldn't at least be our 1st elected Speaker...

I suppose that makes sense, but (assuming you're referring to me) this isn't "drama" or "issues," it's a matter of him accusing me of being a cheater and (since I had previously denied the claims multiple times) liar. And he did it several times. I'm not being petty, and it has nothing to do with ideology, I just can't in good conscience support someone who treats people like that. I also think it's telling that his supporters are calling people who disagree "idiotic." Please, let's keep this civil.

When I first joined I was called a sock and Wolfentoad repeatedly. But, you know, I got over it because I'm not a petty child.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 09:19:35 PM »

I strongly support the South America option. Things on this site are too U.S. and Euro-centric as they are.

Why would we have to conform to South American politics!?
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »

Aye
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 01:21:09 AM »

Nay
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 12:35:46 AM »

Nay

Leinard, why exactly is 3/5 better than 2/3? Not a fan of this amendment, as it's a perfect illustration of the fallacy of the mean.

First of all...Leinard? I think that's intended to be a childish insult, but I can't quite tell what it means.

Anyway, 3/5 might be better than 2/3 because those who prefer 1/2 + 1 might like it better. I agree with you that a larger majority would be better, and I was trying to help by making your plan more palatable to it's detractors. Why the hostile response?

You seriously need to stop being so touchy-feely. Not everything is meant to be an insult towards you. You're new so roll with the punches!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 03:13:47 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies