The Next Chapter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:25:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Next Chapter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Next Chapter  (Read 869 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: July 20, 2015, 11:19:18 PM »

I am fully behind the formation of a mock parliament in the mock parliament board. Provided Atlasia is left to rise and fall on its own and not arbitrarily killed off. People can choose which games they prefer to play and some will chose both. A lot of people have grown tired of Atlasia, thats fine, creating an alternative will force Atlasia to improve to compete for players.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 12:52:17 AM »
« Edited: July 21, 2015, 12:53:50 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

I agree with Yankee and Leinad: there's no reason why the two games can't coexist peacefully. Perhaps we could even appoint ambassadors and conduct diplomacy between the two.

I mentioned this on AAD when an AAD sim was discussed and I think Earl was somewhat interested, but it got shot down amongst bemoaning how a lack of term limits destroyed the game. Really? We are fast approaching ten Senators having left the chamber since February. The only seats that have not changed hands in that period are Polnut's (Retiring) and Cris' (elected in December).

Anyway back on point. An interactive foreign policy that was more than just what the GM generated would add a new dynamic that is completely novel and original. I would recommend the mock Parliament go for Albion instead of Atlasia redux British style. That way we can have a post UK Britain and a Post US America.

You could do a restart here, even if not a full one, and thereby clear the foreign policy realm to completely make way for this new dynamic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies