So You Think You Can Moderate - Season 2: No Vote For the Fascist Coat Winner (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:55:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So You Think You Can Moderate - Season 2: No Vote For the Fascist Coat Winner (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So You Think You Can Moderate - Season 2: No Vote For the Fascist Coat Winner  (Read 1901 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:38:49 PM »

Poster input is revoked this season (since the mods are against democratic rule anyway)!

why not?  I saw the "post here if you want to be a mod" thread and thought that I'd not post there under any circumstances.  Not sure why anyone else would either, but since some did, let's pick them.

I vote for District 4:

Chris is pretty level-headed.  He doesn't piss me off.  Most of the time, or maybe at least half the time, I generally agree with him.  Antonio pisses me off all the time, and just about never, ever says anything except snarky, politically-correct mantras.  Thus, they seem like a match made in heaven.  Good pair of jurists, or advisors.  Always best to have at least one who agrees with you and one who does not, in all circumstances in which advice is necessary.  Also, I gather that neither of them are out for blood.  

Runners up:

District 2 and District 8, also because each of those contain one which really pisses me off all the time and one which doesn't, and neither contain any posters who are batshit crazy.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies