Hillary vs Bush vs Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:52:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary vs Bush vs Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary vs Bush vs Trump  (Read 10723 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: July 22, 2015, 11:38:09 PM »

A good place to start with this is to look where Perot did best in 1992.

States where Perot got more than 30%: ME

States where Perot got more than 25%: KS, MT, ID, WY, UT, NV

So it is a safe bet that Trump would win those states. However, that does not get us to 270. There isn't really enough data at this point to tell us, though, which states would come next in Trump's path to victory. So we need to wait for some more polling.

We get it. You're troll persona shtick is that you're an unironic Trump hack. But you're supposed to ease into the trolling if you want to get people to take the bait. 
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 08:44:50 AM »

I am not a troll any more than Donald Trump is.

Roll Eyes
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 05:58:03 PM »

Retrumplican is an obvious sock/troll who needs to be banned pronto. I hate to feed the troll, but his case requires quick action. 67 posts per day? Seriously? Stop this guy from derailing the 2016 board even more.

OK, stepping out of character for a minute, I am a long time lurker (not on the 2016 forum, but mostly on the various election results ones and Political Geography and Demographics). Yes, I was inspired to register by the craziness of Donald Trump's recent candidacy. Some posts, admittedly, are pure sophistry. But in others I am trying to post reasonable comments and analysis which is not too far from what I actually do think (which can be a bit tough, under the circumstances), though I do enjoy throwing in things like "I am no more a troll than Donald Trump is" or "If it weren't a serious issue the media would not be covering it," or "Donald Trump is the President America deserves." If that is honestly a problem, I'll stop. But it seems to me to be similar to a lot of things I have read while lurking which have made me LOL. That's what I was going for, anyway.

My situation is almost exactly the same to his.  Its just a strange coincidence that we registered at the same time.  And btw your posts make me LOL, keep it up

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies