The "Let's Get the Show on the Road and Not Act Like Idiots" Coalition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:25:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The "Let's Get the Show on the Road and Not Act Like Idiots" Coalition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The "Let's Get the Show on the Road and Not Act Like Idiots" Coalition  (Read 950 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: July 21, 2015, 06:25:20 PM »

Whoa, I agree with about every word of this. Very well done!

X Leinad

Now it's just a matter of getting enough people to sign the petition. In my opinion, we should be campaigning for it like an election, but the most important election in our history.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:05:00 AM »

By the order of the Great Proleteriat and by the orders of the Head Chairman TNF:

I'm afraid I got some bad news.  This coalition is officially fake and gay.  Therefore I am ordering you all to disperse and go home or face immediate liquidation.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Commander in Chief of the Southern Front Comrade Mechaman, headquarters in Panama City Beach dudes.

First of all, you misspelled proletariat (that would be like if I misspelled "non-aggression principle").

Second, you can't "liquidate" us, that's silly.

Third, leftists being homophobic? Really?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies