Opinion of banned posters: Bacon King
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:51:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of banned posters: Bacon King
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of banned posters: Bacon King
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: Opinion of banned posters: Bacon King  (Read 4392 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2015, 10:47:30 PM »

He was actively stalling the Atlasian court case in which you and ebowed are defendants (he told me over PM that he only objected to me being a juror because he was trying to get an "innocent by default" finding in every possible way), a clear obstruction of justice, and now we learn he broke the huge amount of trust Dave/Nym put into him when they gave him mod board access. He's an HP.

Back in 2009, BK refused to vote for me because she was refusing to vote for any member of my party on the account of the scandals that were occuring in the game. At the time it had the potential to cost me reelection. I didn't forget it but I wasn't going to hold it against her either and I didn't and later on she ended up voting for me several times, even once when she didn't even live in the region.

Objecting to your being a juror to prolong the case, was just her being a good lawyer, a good lawyer in a fantasy game. Just it it was her vote, in a fantasy game.

She made a lot of mistakes in this, which she freely admits and she is going through a lot of crap right now that most probably cannot understand or comprehend. This poor judgment came after years of solid judgement and valuable contributions to the site and to the game of Atlasia. Using this to judge her character is pretty excessive, more or less elevating a single action from a fantasy game to justify such. Sometimes, you have to keep things in perspective.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies