Opinion of Banned Posters: Adam Griffin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:24:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Banned Posters: Adam Griffin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of Banned Posters: Adam Griffin  (Read 5818 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 22, 2015, 01:53:05 AM »

Yeah... F**k this place.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »

I'd like to add that this "conspiracy" was after Tweed asked Griffin to host the mod cave files and Griffin said no.

And guess who got axed for saying no?

Umm. He advised how to do it. His conversation with Tweed is captured on AAD.
You mean..the same place your fellow moderator is advising people to kill themselves?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 08:00:04 AM »

I'd like to add that this "conspiracy" was after Tweed asked Griffin to host the mod cave files and Griffin said no.

And guess who got axed for saying no?

Umm. He advised how to do it. His conversation with Tweed is captured on AAD.
Advising how to set something up is not against the TOS.

I think, and you can understand this, that the admins of this forum have a right to ban someone who assisted in people gaining access to personal info. What action would you recommend?
Unban him.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:12:40 PM »

If Griffin was colluding with Tweed in this than he deserved to be banned.  BK didn't deserve to be banned, but it sounds like Griffin was a willing accomplice what Tweed did.  Can't say I'm surprised Dave doesn't want to talk to any of us after this sad episode.  Can't say I blame him either, tbh.
Um...you should really read what happened, dude.  If you're going to pkay the cold, calculating lawyer...then you should be arguing for BK's ban and against AG's.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 12:29:44 PM »

Adam Griffin was aware that Tweed was behind Modleaks and that it was done through Bacon King's account and rather than revealing that information, colluded and kept Tweed's involvement a secret. Knowingly abetting criminal activity is itself a crime in any jurisdiction I'm familiar with.
And when you shared things from the mod board that other mods were saying about me behind my back...that was a-okay?  Peachy-keen?

From what I read that caused a stir and people were digging around to find out who leaked.

You people need to get off your high horse.  If what Adam and Bacon did was theft, then what your fellow mods did to me was slander.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies