Opinion of AAD: Yesterday vs. Today (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:22:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of AAD: Yesterday vs. Today (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Pre-Ban/Post-Ban
Positive/Positive

Positive/Negative

Negative/Positive

Negative/Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Opinion of AAD: Yesterday vs. Today  (Read 3842 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: July 22, 2015, 03:08:50 PM »

As one might have expected based on who created it, the AAD culture is toxic. It's why I've never made a post there and why I don't plan on starting now. It's unfortunate that Lief is responsible for encouraging so much of that, because I like him and I enjoy his posts. It's equally a shame that Lewis has committed so wholly to that lot.

I wish I had been as wise as you. Joining there was an awful mistake.

And yet you keep blessing us with your presence LOL
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »

Doesn't Marokai support gamergate anyway Huh
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 04:27:02 PM »

Ah, okay, sorry. I legitimately didn't know and just assumed, based on some of your comments on related matters.

Still a dumb comparison though...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

Positive/Even more positive. The incompetent staff here, who seem to want to actively damage the forum and community, could learn a lot from how AAD handled things.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 03:37:51 PM »

Positive/Even more positive. The incompetent staff here, who seem to want to actively damage the forum and community, could learn a lot from how AAD handled things.

Thanks for the support Bro. Good luck on the NY Bar Exam. I took it the same time last year. One silver lining, is that the Multistate Exam was easier than the practice ones in the BARBEI course. To the extent you can, try to be up on Family Law, and Inheritance/Will/Trusts stuff, and know the application of the Rule Against Perpetuities cold. I found that stuff the most stressful on the exam. And also those silly little rules in Article 2 about delivery of goods versus when contracts are formed, and are terminable.

Haha, coincidentally, those three things (family law, wills/estates, and UCC distinctions) are basically all I've been studying today so far. Thank you for the well wishes (and I hope that you know that I have nothing against you personally, just very severe disagreements wrt moderating styles).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies