Opinion of "family values" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:53:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of "family values" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Values

Horrible Values

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Opinion of "family values"  (Read 2711 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: July 26, 2015, 12:50:54 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:36:57 AM »

The things that RR1997 listed are obviously freedom values.

I can't tell if you're serious or not... From what I remember of you, you're probably serious.

I miss the time when he had me saying "lolcassius" in his sig. It was the perfect way to conclude whatever nonsense he was posting.

Though I can't help but notice that he has chosen to replace it with an ASOIAF/GoT quote, soon after I put one such quote in my own sig. Glad to see I'm still an inspiration. Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 11:22:29 AM »

The things that RR1997 listed are obviously freedom values.

I can't tell if you're serious or not... From what I remember of you, you're probably serious.

I miss the time when he had me saying "lolcassius" in his sig. It was the perfect way to conclude whatever nonsense he was posting.

Though I can't help but notice that he has chosen to replace it with an ASOIAF/GoT quote, soon after I put one such quote in my own sig. Glad to see I'm still an inspiration. Smiley

You are. Indeed, I'd go as far as to say that, if we met in real life (a place where I never discuss my own 'views' about politics and the world if I can help it), we might actually get on reasonably well. Wink

Sure! I can get along very well with people who have awful political views IRL. I even have a good friend who turned kinda-sorta far-right-ish a couple years ago, and keeps trolling me about that. Tongue

Tbh, I've reached the point where I'm starting to appreciate your posts. It's like watching a Roose Bolton-esque character: you hate what he's doing, but you can't help enjoying the shameless fun he has doing it. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies