Office of Midwest Rep. Dereich
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:05:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Midwest Rep. Dereich
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Midwest Rep. Dereich  (Read 820 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 26, 2015, 02:09:34 AM »
« edited: August 04, 2015, 11:51:23 PM by Dereich »

Upon reviewing the constitution by being appointed PPT I believe I now hold the positions of representative, acting Archduke, and acting Governor. So until further notice I seem to be the  government of the Midwest. To get things back on track I'm going to bend the rules a bit and do the following:

First, the vote on the constitution will be extended until Tuesday at Midnight. Everything got a little stupid during the voting process and the Governor's office was vacant when the booth was supposed to close, so I think its best to let the vote go on a bit longer than usual.

Next, elections for Archduke and Governor will take place Friday July 31st. If you've ever thought of running for office now would be a really really good time to do so.

Finally, everything TNF did in office is repealed or suspended until further notice.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 05:41:52 PM »

Best of luck restoring order to your tumultuous Region.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 05:44:57 PM »

Good luck, the Pacific Region stands with you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 05:53:06 PM »

Best of luck restoring order to your tumultuous Region.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 06:30:09 PM »

You have my full support and encouragement. Smiley
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 07:11:14 AM »

After consulting with several interested Midwesterners, I have decided to appoint Maxwell to the position of Midwestern Senator. Thank you very much to those of you who responded back!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 09:38:05 AM »

After consulting with several interested Midwesterners, I have decided to appoint Maxwell to the position of Midwestern Senator. Thank you very much to those of you who responded back!
If you don't want to play this game anymore, fine that's your right, and please deregister. This isn't respectful towards people who want to play this game to appoint someone whose first goal is to "abolish" this game.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 09:45:27 AM »

Exactly, I don't think that is right I echo my friends Windjammers concerns.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 10:14:46 AM »

I'm sorry, what? Perhaps I'm not fully up to date on who wants to do what in the future. I asked the interested people about what they'd do as Senator and nothing in Maxwell's answer indicated that he intended to abolish the game, though he did mention the need for big change (something I thought we all agreed on).

I invite any interested parties to make their case on the thread for his confirmation as Senator here. Just to be absolutely clear, he's not a senator under the new constitution until that passes the assembly.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 10:16:25 AM »

I'm sorry, what? Perhaps I'm not fully up to date on who wants to do what in the future. I asked the interested people about what they'd do as Senator and nothing in Maxwell's answer indicated that he intended to abolish the game, though he did mention the need for big change (something I thought we all agreed on).

I invite any interested parties to make their case on the thread for his confirmation as Senator here. Just to be absolutely clear, he's not a senator under the new constitution until that passes the assembly.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=216099.0
Here you go.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 10:21:27 AM »
« Edited: July 29, 2015, 10:24:07 AM by Dereich »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=216099.0
Here you go.

To be honest, I don't really read candidacy threads anymore. Most of them don't really say much and you can get all the relevant stuff elsewhere.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »

I've always liked Maxwell, but I strongly oppose his present positions. I think appointing him was a very unfortunate thing for someone, whose task is now to rebuild Midwest.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 11:01:49 AM »

A reminder to all Midwesterners that under the new constitution regular elections to the Legislature and Governorship begin tonight at midnight. We currently only have ONE candidate for Governor and none for the Assembly.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 02:33:35 PM »

I've withdrawn from consideration for Midwest Senator. Whoever was your second pick, I suggest you go with that person.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 03:08:44 PM »

Ok, let's try this again.

I hereby recommend Cassius to the position of Midwestern Senator. He has been an active senator in the past, was quick to respond to my questions, and best of all has assured me that he has no plans to dismantle the game.

Like last time, the confirmation thread for Cassius is located here.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2015, 11:11:33 AM »

The voting booth for July elections for the assembly and governorship opened today. All midwesterners should go there to vote before Sunday!
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 01:34:55 AM »
« Edited: August 04, 2015, 01:50:35 AM by Dereich »

The election is over but I'm having some trouble figuring out which write-in candidates were elected as none of them voted and I'm on vacation with spotty internet; in the meantime congratulations to Bmotley and Gass on being elected to Governor and Assemblyman!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies