Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:50:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51
Author Topic: Fear and Loathing in 72’ – The Election Game (GM Vacancy)  (Read 108891 times)
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: October 08, 2015, 11:08:27 PM »
« edited: October 08, 2015, 11:19:33 PM by YPestis25 »

Muskie Ad

*Muskie directly faces the camera and speaks*
"Ladies and gentlemen, we stand at a momentous time both for our nation and for our party. Together, we have run a strong campaign, but we need help. On the right, reactionary candidates would bring us so close to Nixon that our candidate would be indistinguishable. On the left, candidates threaten to sink any chance we have in the general election. Our party, and more importantly our nation need a candidate who stands for American values, a candidate who can bring common sense to the White House. But, we can't do it alone. Call the number at the bottom of the screen to volunteer or contribute, any help is appreciated, and together we will build a campaign to win the nomination, and then the White House."
*Insert random number*

To run in:

Basically whatever the Muskie campaign can afford, the darker colors represent more of an ad presence. Volunteers from the ad will be directed to the GOTV efforts in their respective states.

OOC: Sorry for the late schedule guys. Next week I should be able to get it out faster.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #726 on: October 09, 2015, 09:39:35 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 10:35:37 AM by VPH »

Response to Sam Yorty
"Sam, I don't think you know how to listen. I just made it clear as day. On a personal level, I support it. On a governmental level, as I have repeated just about every day on the trail, I think there are better ways to go about integrating. I denied being in favor of forced government integration, which was your accusation, because I've never supported forced government integration. My campaign's been about the people, and keeping with that is the consistent stance I've held on busing.You're lying. You know it, and America knows it too. How about you tell me why you have such a terrible record of supporting Democrats? You seem to like Nixon an awful lot."

Response to Fred Harris

Since Senator Harris wants to distract you from his flip-flopping, I'll get this out of the way quickly first. It's true that I haven't always supported Democrats in the past. Did I once support Nixon? Yes, I did, but we all know how much of a disaster he is now, so I regret that. What my record does show is a strong history of independence. Like I've said, I'm not beholden to one party or one person on everything. I've always been very open about my record and I've never lied about it.

Meanwhile, you're lying right in front of millions of Americans watching, Fred. During our last debate, you said that you "stand firmly behind the policy of busing"--AKA, forced government integration. You also said this: "If we allow our children to continue in de facto segregation without busing, how will we repair frayed race relations?" That has none of the nuance that you're talking about tonight. You've been shifting on this issue like seawater, and it should be clear after tonight that you're not for the people. You're just another politician. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"More lies. I stand personally behind busing. That's my personal opinion. You have yours and I have mine. You know what I mean. Nowhere did I say the government should force busing. You obviously didn't listen to my most recent speech, where I specifically said that the people should decide at the end of the day. I would prefer busing, but as I have said over and over, it's the peoples' choice and there needs to be more evidence. That's compatible with everything I have said and it's consistent. I apologize for not making my consistent stance clear enough in the first debate. It's been the same, but you, Sam, have mischaracterized my statements, lied, and doubled down on your race baiting. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I'm not calling for the senseless continuation of a war which has taken thousands upon thousands of young American lives. How can you in good faith turn to their families and proclaim your support for the Vietnam war? It's inhumane and revolting. Mayor Yorty, you call for peace in the streets, but you turned to the people of LA and did nothing about the riots in your streets. You did nothing to stop the crime. You represent the lies, treachery, and opportunism of the professional political class. You've been a politician first and foremost for over 25 years, and you act like America was born yesterday. Cut it out with the lies. I'm no career politician. I fought, as a lawyer, for the people. I've been a lifelong populist Democrat and I'm damn proud of it."
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #727 on: October 09, 2015, 10:35:08 AM »

Fred Harris Ad-The Populist Choice (TV)

*Images of Fred Harris talking to various groups of voters: women, college kids, union workers, Black Americans, troops*

"The American people are constantly ignored by the establishment class. It's time for a political change in this country. The tide must turn in the direction of the common man. I know what it's like. I grew up poor on the Oklahoma prairie and had work my way up. Like millions of Americans, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Hell, I wasn't even born with a tin spoon in my mouth. Privilege is the problem, and there's no place we see more of it than corporate governance. The Wall Street-DC pipeline needs to close. I will end the tax loopholes for Wall Street and provide healthcare for all Americans. Working Americans struggle under the shackles of rising prices and rising unemployment. My plans will keep prices down and deliver jobs for the American people. I'm tired of the same voices in Washington. People who've been in politics since the 1930's have no right to call themselves outsiders. I've been in congress less than 10 years, and already I'm leaving to fight for you on a platform that we can take America back from the special interest corruption. Let's win this battle."

Paid for with: Money raised from a nationwide mailer
Airing in:
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #728 on: October 09, 2015, 01:51:46 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 02:00:50 PM by VPH »

FRED HARRIS FILES FOR NEW YORK
Previous Harris Endorsers
Benjamin Smith: Fmr. Sen. Smith will conduct Connecticut GOTV. After, he'll head to Oregon to work on turning out anti-war voters for Harris.
Kevin White: Mayor White will conduct some GOTV and fundraising in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Louis Stokes: Rep. Stokes will organize black voters in Flint, Detroit and Baltimore. He will then fundraise for Fred Harris.
Joseph Clark: Fmr. Senator Clark will do GOTV in West Virginia and then go to Kentucky to organize and fundraise.
Frank G. Clement: Fmr. Gov. Clement will be doing GOTV in West Virginia, and following that will do a speaking/organizing tour of Kentucky.
John Brademas: Rep. Brademas will be meeting voters in Michigan for the first week and doing congressional duty the second week.
Patsy Mink: Rep. Mink will do GOTV in Olympia and Spokane Washington, and then transition to Eugene and Portland Oregon afterwards.
Chip Yablonski: Yablonski will turn out the miner vote in West Virginia for Fred Harris. Afterward, he'l be in Kentucky drumming up support and meeting with miners.
Henry Howell: Lt. Gov. Howell will do some GOTV in West Virginia and then conduct fundraising and GOTV in Maryland.
LaDonna Harris (wife)Sad Fred Harris' wife will be meeting voters in Oregon and Washington and talking especially to anti-war voters.
Robert Kastenmeier: Rep. Kastenmeier will attend to congressional duties and help with fundraising and GOTV in Maryland.
Bill Clay: Rep. Clay will conduct GOTV in Michigan cities. Afterwards, he'll conduct some fundraising in the DC area.
Frank Morrison: Fmr. Gov. Morrison will oversee and chair the Nebraska campaign, especially GOTV. After Nebraska, he will go to western New York to organize.
Jay Rockefeller: SoS Rockefeller will do GOTV in West Virginia until the primary and then help with GOTV in rural Michigan. Afterwards he'll be home at work.
Dave Obey: Rep. Obey will attend to congressional duties and do some GOTV in Maryland. After, he'll be doing GOTV in Seattle.
Ross Bass: Fmr. Gov. Bass will help with GOTV in rural Nebraska. After, he'll be in Arkansas meeting voters and organizing volunteers.
Ernest Gruening: Gruening will be in charge of GOTV in Washington. Afterwards, he'll spend time in Northern California organizing voters, fundraising, and giving speeches.
Claude Pepper: Rep. Pepper will conduct an anti-communist foreign policy speaking tour in West Virginia. Then, he will do the same in rural Western Maryland and Kentucky.
Jesse Jackson: As Black Outreach Coordinator, Rev. Jackson will split these weeks between outreach to black voters in Omaha, Hartford, Detroit, Flint, and Baltimore. After, he will go to Los Angeles and Oakland and organize Black voters.
Henry Maier: Mayor Maier will spend time in Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska doing GOTV. Afterwards, he'll help run a mailer for fundraising.
Mike Monroney: Fmr. Sen. Monroney will do GOTV in Nebraska. Afterwards, he'll take up a role as joint Texas-Oklahoma campaign chair.
Bill Roy: Rep. Roy will help with GOTV in Omaha and Lincoln. After, he will spend some time in Texas organizing, and then go back to congress.
J. William Fulbright: Sen. Fulbright will help with GOTV in West Virginia. Afterwards, he'll be chairing the Arkansas campaign and doing major organizing and fundraising.
Phillip Berrigan: Fr. Berrigan will help do GOTV and mobilize students at Michigan, Michigan State, UConn, Oregon, and Brown.
Jennings Randolph: Sen. Randolph will be in charge of West Virginia turnout expansion efforts. Then, he'll spend a week in Maryland organizing and doing GOTV. After, he'll go back to congress.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #729 on: October 09, 2015, 02:45:03 PM »

"More lies. I stand personally behind busing. That's my personal opinion. You have yours and I have mine. You know what I mean. Nowhere did I say the government should force busing. You obviously didn't listen to my most recent speech, where I specifically said that the people should decide at the end of the day. I would prefer busing, but as I have said over and over, it's the peoples' choice and there needs to be more evidence. That's compatible with everything I have said and it's consistent. I apologize for not making my consistent stance clear enough in the first debate. It's been the same, but you, Sam, have mischaracterized my statements, lied, and doubled down on your race baiting. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I'm not calling for the senseless continuation of a war which has taken thousands upon thousands of young American lives. How can you in good faith turn to their families and proclaim your support for the Vietnam war? It's inhumane and revolting. Mayor Yorty, you call for peace in the streets, but you turned to the people of LA and did nothing about the riots in your streets. You did nothing to stop the crime. You represent the lies, treachery, and opportunism of the professional political class. You've been a politician first and foremost for over 25 years, and you act like America was born yesterday. Cut it out with the lies. I'm no career politician. I fought, as a lawyer, for the people. I've been a lifelong populist Democrat and I'm damn proud of it."

Okay, then. If we're supposed to take what you just said at face value, then why did you say only a week or two ago that busing is inefficient and we shouldn't bother pushing it? Now you say that you're behind busing but it's up to the people. Again, more and more tweaking on this issue. You can't seem to take one consistent stance on this on the campaign trail, and I think that's telling. If you really do personally support busing, great! But don't pretend that you haven't been all over the place in public, because you're doing a poor job of covering it up. So, Fred, why should voters trust you as a person of integrity if you're President?

Also, you attack me for my support of the Vietnam War, but let's make it clear that I DON'T support how this war has gone on. There's absolutely no strategy to what they're doing now, so of course they'll lead to failure. I've made my plans for Vietnam clear, and I'm confident that we'll win within a year under a new direction. You just call for withdrawing and declaring no victory while Vietnam goes red and the Soviets are more emboldened. That's a foreign policy of defeatism, and the communists will only gain strength in the years to come because of your actions. Try to explain that to the American people if you're in the White House.

Finally, I stand behind my actions as mayor. Los Angeles grew tremendously during my time and it's now of the major cities of the country. You single me out for riots, but riots happened all across the country in the Sixties, and we diffused the situation before the city went into complete anarchy. We need to get tough on criminals, and that's what I'll do as President. You, Senator Harris, may think of yourself as a populist and an outsider, but your record says otherwise. You chaired the DNC, you were almost Hubert Humphrey's running mate four years ago, and you've settled in quite well to the cabal of insiders that we call the Senate. I haven't been in Washington for almost 20 years and I never looked back when I left. I've been outside the system doing good work in Los Angeles. You're just another Washington establishment candidate, and I trust that the voters will see through your act.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #730 on: October 09, 2015, 05:28:20 PM »

Okay, then. If we're supposed to take what you just said at face value, then why did you say only a week or two ago that busing is inefficient and we shouldn't bother pushing it? Now you say that you're behind busing but it's up to the people. Again, more and more tweaking on this issue. You can't seem to take one consistent stance on this on the campaign trail, and I think that's telling. If you really do personally support busing, great! But don't pretend that you haven't been all over the place in public, because you're doing a poor job of covering it up. So, Fred, why should voters trust you as a person of integrity if you're President?

Also, you attack me for my support of the Vietnam War, but let's make it clear that I DON'T support how this war has gone on. There's absolutely no strategy to what they're doing now, so of course they'll lead to failure. I've made my plans for Vietnam clear, and I'm confident that we'll win within a year under a new direction. You just call for withdrawing and declaring no victory while Vietnam goes red and the Soviets are more emboldened. That's a foreign policy of defeatism, and the communists will only gain strength in the years to come because of your actions. Try to explain that to the American people if you're in the White House.

Finally, I stand behind my actions as mayor. Los Angeles grew tremendously during my time and it's now of the major cities of the country. You single me out for riots, but riots happened all across the country in the Sixties, and we diffused the situation before the city went into complete anarchy. We need to get tough on criminals, and that's what I'll do as President. You, Senator Harris, may think of yourself as a populist and an outsider, but your record says otherwise. You chaired the DNC, you were almost Hubert Humphrey's running mate four years ago, and you've settled in quite well to the cabal of insiders that we call the Senate. I haven't been in Washington for almost 20 years and I never looked back when I left. I've been outside the system doing good work in Los Angeles. You're just another Washington establishment candidate, and I trust that the voters will see through your act.

OTL: I love these exchanges. I feel like it's probably enough though.

"Yeah. I said it. I like busing personally but as I have repeated so many times, there are better methods for integration. That message was echoed again tonight. I'm sure Rep. Udall and Sen. McGovern and Muskie heard me just fine, but I don't know why it's not going across to you. You say I lack integrity, but I've been saying the same thing as I always have been. My message is about the people and efficiency. Busing isn't the only issue on this campaign.

The war just isn't working and I don't see it working with your strategy either. We need to bring an end to the war and use our international standing to negotiate a tough peace, bring our POW's home, and monitoring the situation to prevent a power vacuum. Those on the left, like Representative Udall and Senator McGovern don't have responsible plans. Their plans would lead to a power vacuum, but mine is sensible. That's what I call responsibility. There are so many issues here at home, and I don't see why anybody would want to ignore those by continuing the war. Especially seeing as to how your rhetoric against crime doesn't stack up against your failed record.

I sure did chair the DNC, and I'm proud of that. You know what we got from that time? We got the very delegate selection rules that allow candidates yourself to gain traction. Working with the clever Senator McGovern, we got a truly democratic process where Democrats across the country get a say in the primary process. That right there is an example of democratizing an institution. Trust me, the establishment figures in Hubert Humphrey and Edmund Muskie sure weren't happy when I helped rewrite the rules. Trust me, if I was settled with the insiders, I'd have stayed in the senate. I didn't have to give that all up, but I did. For the working families of America. I'm not a lifelong politician. I worked my way up from poverty, and it's frankly insulting that you, a career politician since the 1930's, call me a member of the establishment.

These squabbles could go on forever, but I'm sure the voters are tired of back and forth; let's hear from some of the other candidates!"

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #731 on: October 09, 2015, 06:49:13 PM »

Three to four hours left here.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #732 on: October 09, 2015, 07:01:39 PM »

Campaign Trail: West Virginia

April 7

Fundraising and Rally at Huntington, WV

" The seeds of revolt has been growing, the seeds of revolt against the establishment is happening. The federal government is trying to force down new laws and new racial rules that hurts and oppresses the common worker, it forces a worker out of the job, to get a new person for a lesser wage, which hurts everyone and benefits the corporations and business, the revolt against this corrupt system is happening, the revolt against the democratic establishment will happen and the only way you can carry through with the revolt, the political revolution is happening, my friends the political revolution will succeed, we will say no to federal tyranny, to federal intervention, we will protect state's right, protect American values and tradition and protect unions and fight for the worker for the corporations, as the federal government does so much, to carry out this political revolution, this revolt against the establishment, get out the vote, tell your friends, campaign and canvas and vote for Wallace.

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Nitro, WV
Townhall at Charleston, WV (Addresses the concern of poverty and says Wallace will put forth a major works programs via state and local governments to lift people out of poverty and reminds voters that forced integration as well as forced busing, makes there be less jobs for our people and forced busing destroys the education of american people).
Canvasing around Southern WV and GOTV campaign in southern WV
Barnsotrming and GOTV campaign in Beckley WV (Addressing concerns of uninformed voters as well as how Wallace will always fight for the little guy.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Princeton,WV (Meet everyone around the area and addresses their concerns and agitate them about problems to get them vote for Wallace.

April 8

Barnstorming and GOTV camapign in Bluefild, WV (Talks about improving wages, fighting poverty, as well as protecting unions and workers from unwanted federal intervention, as well as fighting corporation to protect the common man.)
Meeting Voters and GOTV campaign at Lewisburg, WV (Call for higher wages, union protection and coal protection)
Meeting Voters and GOTV campaign in Greenbank, WV (Calls for protection of workers and for higher wages as well as fighting unemployment and poverty)
Townhall at Bridgeport, WV (Addresses concerns of Federal government and improving state infrastructure via state contracts).
Rally at Elkins, WV " For a more traditional America, for a America with values, with god, a America  that fights poverty, a America that fights against federal government, a America that fights for state's rights and an America that most of all fights for unions, higher wages and the working and middle classes.

April 9

Meet Voters and drive them to the poll via grassroos campaign in Morgantown,WV
GOTV camapign, driving people to the polls at Wheeling, WV (Talk about protect wages and improving infastructure)
Driving voters to vote  by talking about improving wages in Parkesburg, WV
GOTV campaigin in Charleston, WV (Driving people to polls, giving the Wallace charm and talk about protecting american values, fighting poverty, fighting for the little guy and improving wages).
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Huntington, WV (Agitate people about their concerns and get them to vote for Wallace, and tell them to remember their "american" identity.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Bucley,WV (Telling them an America based on christian values, and to protect their identity and their jobs from the influence of the federal government).
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #733 on: October 09, 2015, 07:25:08 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 08:02:53 PM by Intell »

Campaign Trail: Michigan

May 10

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Marquette, MI (Talks about protecting your jobs, the elderly and the unions.)
Townhall at Traverse City, MI (Talks about the rise in lawlessness and how Wallace will employ more police and will put the victim over the criminal.)
Rally at Grand Rapids, MI

"The american people have had enough, there tired of the same party politics, they want a change, a change with a candidate that will fight unemployment, poverty and the rising lawlessness in this country by putting the police and victims over the criminal."

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Wyoming, MI (Talks about fighting lawlessness, the criminal paying the victim back as well as improving the police force and fighting unemployment and
poverty.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Kentwood, MI (Talks about improving wages, restoring Christian values and regulating big business, as well as keeping american jobs in America and with american people.)
Barnstroming and GOTV campaign in Holland, MI (Talks about a mass infrastructure programs as well as a public works program administered by the local government.)

May 11

Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Kalamazoo, MI (Agitate people of the concerns for busing and lawlessness as well as how Wallace will fight for the little guy.0
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Battle Creek, MI (Addresses concerns about rising inflation and how Wallace will engage in peace talks to end the Vietnam War.)
Townhall at Lansing, MI (Talks about protecting jobs in this area, how Wallace will fight lawlessness, fight for victim rights not criminal rights and how Wallace is against forced busing and unwarranted and un-needed federal intervention.
Rally at East Lansing, MI

" Wallace will fight for the american people, for a better jobs, to keep american jobs in America, to engage in a peace talk in Vietnam and put god, Christianity and law and order back in the public sphere."

Meet Voters and Address their concerns in Flint, MI (Talk about fighting crime, as well as enacting more police and restoring american values in society.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Burton, MI (Agitate voters about rising unemployment, inflation and a lack of morality and law and order in society.)

May 12

Rally at Ann Arbor, MI

"Wallace is committed to making college free, to reduce student debt for previous college students and to give our young people jobs and apprenticeships before or after College. Wallace is also committed to fighting lawlessness and protecting people from harm and from criminals.

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Yisilanti, MI (Talk about rising crime and lawlessness and the destruction of american values)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Livonia, MI (Talk about firm opposition to busing, forced integration as well as protecting your jobs and improving your wages.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Dearborn, MI (Talk about protecting your jobs, american industries and protecting children from forced busing and protecting the worker from forced integration.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Southfield, MI (Talk about Wallace firm commitment to protecting unions, jobs and fight rising lawlessness and improving education and taking a firm stand on opposition to busing.
Townhall and Meet Voters at Royal Oak, MI (Talk about the rising concerns of riots, immorality, lawlessness and how the democratic establishment is fine putting criminal right over victim rights and how Wallace is the law and order candidate, that fights for the little guy and protects jobs and takes a firm opposition to busing as well as forced integration.

May 13

Rally at Hamtramack, MI

" We have had enough, enough of the same old, same old thing, I have fought my own party, fought the democratic establishment, that is more interested in protecting their careers then protecting american jobs, Wallace will fight for our people and fight for higher wages, fight for our culture and fight on behalf of our  people not on the behalf of the corporation and those in DC!"

Barnstorming and GOTV camapign in Royal Oak, MI (Wallace is the candidate to fight lawlessness, busing and forced integration, that harms the middle and working class in favor of corporations who will undermine your wages.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Warren, MI (Talk about protecting american culture and putting religion and god back into the public sphere.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Sterling Heights, MI (Talks about protecting jobs, improving infrastructure and fighting for the little guy by fighting lawlessness, improving education while making a firm stand against busing.
Townhall and meet voters at Troy, MI (Meet voters concerned about falling wages, unemployment and lawlessness, and Wallace pledges to give more money to the police department, have street cameras to catch crooks and put victim rights over criminal rights.)
Rally at Saignaw, MI

" We are sick of the old political establishment, an establishment, a federal government that chokes and strangles us with ending american values, with not fighting for christian values and destroying education for our very little children through busing to serve their Washington overloads, which in turn destroys children's lives and their education, I am the only guy from the start who said not to the federal government and I am committed to fighting tyranny from the federal goverment with forced integration, criminal rights over victim's rights, the destruction of american values and the rising lawlessness in society.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #734 on: October 09, 2015, 08:03:28 PM »

To Lumnie: I believe i sent to a PM about endorsemnt, can you check if you've got them or not and respond to me about the endorsements.
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #735 on: October 09, 2015, 08:17:09 PM »

Fred Harris GOTV
Nebraska
-Use surrogates
-Appeal strongly to rural voters
-Win the Native American vote
-Do well in the Omaha Black community
-Win big in Lincoln
-Push for delegates

West Virginia
-Get a BIG win
-Carry out an efficient mass mobilization with surrogate help
-Appeal to miners
-Get the union vote locked down
-Portray Sam Yorty as an out of touch flip-flopping mayor
-Discuss experiences in poverty
-Talk about the importance of party loyalty
-Win among the poor and working classes
-Bus union workers to the polls
-Have union endorsements

Connecticut
-Appeal to Hartford white ethnics and minorities
-Get the student vote from Yale and UConn
-Get some delegates
-Push hard among union workers
-Talk about support for the ERA
-Minimalize Yorty/Wallace by attacking their racism and anti-woman ideas

Michigan
-Push hard for delegates
-Appeal to auto workers by talking about economic plans
-Win the college vote over McGovern
-Get the Black vote through Jesse Jackson
-Help bus voters to the polls
-Push back on Yorty and Wallace by calling out their lacking economic plans
-Make it all about jobs and wages

Maryland
-Don't spend too much
-Get the Baltimore Black vote
-Win some counties out west near WV

Washington
-Don't spend much here
-Use surrogates
-Be the winnable anti-war candidate
-Emphasize Vietnam/Veteran plans
-Appeal to Seattle youth
-Win over McGovern votes by talking about his vote for the Gulf of Tonkin res

Oregon
-Don't spend much
-Use surrogates
-Emphasize Vietnam/Veteran plans
-Get votes in Portland, Eugene, and Salem
-Pose as the anti-war winnable pick
-Win over McGovern votes by talking about his vote for the Gulf of Tonkin res

Rhode Island
-Shoot for delegates
-Appeal to Italians, Portuguese, and other naturalized immigrants
-Get the inner city Providence vote
-Talk about jobs, the war, and inflation
-Get the union vote locked down

General
-Fend off Yorty's attacks by highlighting his weaknesses as mayor and lack of experience
-Attract Yorty  and Wallace supporters by talking about why Fred Harris better stands for job creation and union rights
-Attack
-Take voters from Muskie by highlighting Muskie's flip flopping
-Attract Muskie support by discussing Harris' pragmatic populism
-Take voters from McGovern by questioning his electability and coopting his anti-war support by talking about Harris' more responsible plans
-Attack Mo Udall by questioning the viability and details of his economic ideas
-Get Udall supporters by emphasizing Harris' true populism
-Pull together a coalition
-Get moderate students active
-Spend some on mailers with Harris' record
-Fundraise via mailers and luncheons
-Turn out "Students for Harris"
-Work hard in California and Texas
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #736 on: October 09, 2015, 08:18:50 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2015, 04:21:31 PM by Spiral »

Sam Yorty Campaign Schedule: May 7-23

May 7
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bluefield, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Vienna, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in St. Albans, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in South Charleston, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Teays Valley, WV

I'm proud to have earned the endorsement of your good senator, Robert Byrd. He was actually one of the very first people to endorse this campaign, and he's been an incredible surrogate. If you listen to him, you'll see that this election is actually quite simple. There's only been one candidate from the very beginning speaking up about the real issues. Take it from Senator Byrd: Sam Yorty is going to fight for you all! Can I count on your support in two days?

May 8
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Clarksburg, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Beckley, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Martinsburg, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Fairmont, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Weirton, WV

West Virginia, I’m one of the only candidates who is against busing. Senator Harris supports it, Senator McGovern supports it, and Senator Muskie supports it. These are not the people who would be representing you if they ever got to the White House. We need leaders with guts who will stand up against ridiculous and dangerous ideas like forced busing, for the sake of our children and of our communities. Will you support me tomorrow night?

May 9
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Wheeling, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Parkersburg, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Morgantown, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Hutington, WV
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Charleston, WV

Senator Harris has revealed himself recently. First he was completely for busing, then he denied he supported it, and now he's going back to supporting it! What can I say, really? It's clear that Senator Harris is just another politician who says one thing and says another the next day. There's no straight talk coming out of his mouth, only a bunch of lying garbage. I know there are those of you out there who are considering voting for Harris tonight, but I implore you to look at his record. If he can't be honest about where he stands on one issue like busing, just as a candidate, then how can you really trust him if he ever gets the power of the presidency? I for one won't let that happen, and that's part of why I'm in this race. I need your support tonight, West Virginia, because we can win if we stand together!

May 10
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Pontiac, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Taylor, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Troy, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Flint, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Lansing, MI

May 11
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Ann Arbor, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Sterling Heights, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Warren, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Grand Rapids, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Detroit, MI

Michigan realizes that they’re getting screwed over by the bigwigs in Washington who are completely disconnected from reality. The only things that those politicians care about is getting reelected and getting their paychecks. You really think they give a hoot about you personally? No, you’re their pawns! This election, you got to stand up to these people and scream, “Enough is enough!”

May 12
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Commerce, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in East Lansing, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Wyoming, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Kalamazoo, MI
-Barnstorming and GOTV in St. Clair Shores, MI

May 13
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Towson, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bethesda, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Gaithersburg, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Glen Burnie, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Silver Spring, MD

Governor Wallace has tried to distort my record. He has not run an honorable campaign so far, and even though we share many similarities, we must also recognize this: Governor Wallace cannot win. He has no room for growth anymore because he’s already universally known from 1968. We need to pick a nominee who will not only represent you but who also has a fighting chance against President Nixon in November. When the alternatives for the nomination are people like George McGovern, the costs are too great to pick the wrong choice this year.

May 14
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Frederick, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Germantown, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Columbia, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Chillum, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Baltimore, MD

May 15
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Milford Mill, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Olney, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Clinton, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bel Air South, MD
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Waldorf, MD

Maryland, you should know that what Mr. Wallace is proposing is way too extreme for this state and the rest of the nation. Repeatedly, he’s said that he’s in favor of nationalization. This is what the Soviets have done to their country! He’s talked about nationalizing our natural resources, healthcare, and transportation to name a few sectors. When I confronted him about this and saying he’s in favor of capitalism at the same time, he had no answer. This should tell you everything, Maryland. Reject extremists like Governor Wallace and go for someone who’s speaking some sense.

May 16
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Spokane Valley, WA
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Everett, WA
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Vancouver, WA
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Tacoma, WA
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Seattle, WA

May 17
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bethany, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Altamont, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Ashland, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Tualatin, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Grants Pass, OR

May 18
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Keizer, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Springfield, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Aloha, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Bend, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Beaverton, OR

We should be very wary about what comes out of the President's visit to China. China's leader, Mao Zedong, is, after all, a brutal dictator who has killed millions and millions of his own people. China is a good example if anything of the dangers of communism, just like the USSR: mass starvation, human rights abuses, and authoritarian leadership. Extending an olive branch to the communists without pushing concessions just gives those states legitimacy. If I'm President, you're going to see a tougher stance on China than what Nixon is up to. If we're not careful, China could dominate us in the future.

May 19
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Hillsboro, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Gresham, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Eugene, OR
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Salem, Or
-Barnstorming and GOTV in Portland, OR

May 20
-Rally and Voter Registration in Roseville, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Orange, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Berkeley, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Fairfield, CA
-Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA

California, I’m going to need your support more than ever in a few weeks! The nomination can be ours, but we need to win in this state first. My campaign is sending out material to all of you out here about what you can do to get involved and be organized for primary night. Together, California, we can make a difference in this country!

May 21
-Rally and Voter Registration in Burbank, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Hawthorne, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Simi Valley, CA
-Rally and Voter Registration in Ontario, CA
-Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA

May 22
-Town Hall in Elsmere, KY
-Town Hall in Fort Knox, KY
-Rally and Voter Registration in Richmond, KY
-Rally and Voter Registration in Frankfort, KY
-Fundraiser in Louisville, KY

While I'm not originally from the South, a good many voters have called me an honorary Southern guy! I take that as a great compliment coming from y'all. I've got with here here today the legendary Happy Chandler, who's been your governor, senator, and was one hell of a baseball player in his prime! He was one of the very first folks to endorse me many months ago, and he's been terrific helping me out. If you ask me, ladies and gentlemen, Happy Chandler's words are gold, and if he says you should consider voting for me, that's a compelling reason to already.

May 23
-Town Hall in Beebe, AR
-Town Hall in Hope, AR
-Rally and Voter Registration in Benton, AR
-Rally and Voter Registration in Jacksonville, AR
-Fundraiser in Little Rock, AR
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #737 on: October 09, 2015, 08:24:27 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 08:46:17 PM by Intell »

Campaign Trail: Maryland

May 14

Rally at Cumberland, MD

" We are sick of the establishment of Muskie, We are sick of Mr. Abortion and Mr. Libreal McGovern here, We are sick of forced busing, Mr. Harris and we are sick of these Senators telling us what do state by state, forcing us to conform to DC standards, to fight back against this, there's only one candidate, that's me, Governor Wallace.

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Hagerstown, MD (Wallace is the only guy to protect american values, fight for the little guy and restore law and order back to society.)
Meet Voters and GOTV Campaign in Frederick, MD (Talking about the big three, jobs, american values and lawlessness.)
Barnstorming and GOTV Campaign in Gaithersburg, MD (Talk about fighting poverty, improving wages and a steady withdrawal from Vietnam with peace talk.
Meet Voters and GOTV Campaign in Betheseda, MD (Wallace will fight for the little guy against federal tyranny, lawlessness and criminal rights over victim rights)
Townhall at Bowie, MD (Talk about improving education, protecting out values, protecting Christianity and fighting for the american people not the corporations or the establishment in DC.

May 15

Townhall at Crofton, MD (Address concern of rising poverty, a massive overhaul of the federal system and improving wages as well as protecting american industries.
Barnstorming and GOTV camapign in Largo, MD (Talks about american values, Wallace's faith in god and  stopping lawlessness and extreme criminal rights running rampant in society.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign at Clinton, MD (Protect our jobs, fight the democratic establishment and talk about how Wallace is a populist that will fight lawlessness and extreme liberalism.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Waldorf, MD (Talk about wages, workers and unions and how Wallace will fight for a higher wage, improving workers conditions and fight for unions and their success in negotiating matters.
Rally at Annapolis, MD

" I know the people are sick and tired, there sick and tired of corrupt Washington officials, who'll serve their donors and their rich buddies instead of the american people. This is a revolt, a revolt against the democratic establishment, against federal intervention and against busing, I am the candidate to carry on the revolt and get the message through to DC, tell your friends, you families and get them to vote for the real candidate, the real populist, Wallace!"

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Serverna Park, MD (Talk about american values, traditions and how Wallace is the anti-establishment party against DC federal intervention and corrupt DC politics.

May 16

Meet Voters and Drive them to Polls at Glen Burnie, MD (Talk about protecting jobs, improving education and fighting lawlessness.)
GOTV campaign in Halethorpe, MD (Campaigning on Protecting jobs and protecting workers is Wallace first priority as well as fighting busing and lawlessness.)
Getting People to vote for Wallace in Elliot City, MD (Call for more order to society and restoration of the american constitution and american values.)
Meet Voters and get them to vote for Wallace in Dundalk, MD (Call for more protection of civilians and restoration of law and order.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Towson, MD (Call for more safety and order in suburban Baltimore.)
Canvasing and GOTV campaign in suburban Baltimore calling for a restoration of law and order, fighting unemployment and poverty as well as creating jobs for the young and the unemployed.
Meet Voters and take them to the polls in Pikesville, MD (Call for a more safe and orderful society, with fighting poverty, improving education, put religion back into the schools as well as fighting for common american values and traditions.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #738 on: October 09, 2015, 08:26:12 PM »

Campaign Activities

-Aggressive fundraising in California, New York, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina
-Contacting new donors in California, New York, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and New Jersey
-Opening new campaign offices in Arkansas, Kentucky, California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, and Colorado
-Greatly expanding campaign offices in California, New York, Texas, and New Jersey
-Hiring staff/recruiting volunteers in Arkansas, Kentucky, California, Texas, New Jersey, and New York
-Expansion of direct mail advertising in Arkansas, Kentucky, California, Nevada, New Jersey, Texas, Colorado, and New York

The Yorty campaign will file for the New York primary.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #739 on: October 09, 2015, 08:48:02 PM »

The round is ending right, can I have an extension of 1-2 hour on this.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #740 on: October 09, 2015, 08:59:37 PM »

The round is ending right, can I have an extension of 1-2 hour on this.

There is still one hour left, but I'll extend that to three starting right now.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #741 on: October 09, 2015, 09:00:13 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2015, 11:14:53 PM by Intell »

Campaign Trail: Rhode Island

May 17

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Woonsocket, RI (Call for improving wages, infastrucure and protecting the american worker).
Barnstorming and GOTV camampaign in Nasonville, RI (Call for a restoration of values into american society).
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Cumberland, RI (Call for more law and order in society as well as improving the infrastructure and development of the town.)
Townhall at Lincoln, RI (Call for an increased security and fighting criminals head on.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Smithfield, RI (Call for a more orderly and clean society with a restoration of american values.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in North Providence, RI (Call for a better and more orderly society, as well as lowering unemployment and inflation.)

Rally at Pawtucket

" My patriotic friends, the time has come, the time for a more orderly society, a time to dust of the democratic establishment and vote for a person whose fought DC head on, fought for his state and his people, as true populist I helped improve my state and I hope that I can have the opportunity to improve this country and your great state by giving me voted in the this Great state of Rhode Island

May 18

Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Fairlawn, RI (Address their concerns about deterioration economy, rising inflation, lawlessness and the destruction by the left on american values and traditions.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Collegehill, RI (Talk about getting young people a job and giving apprenticeships to non-academic students.
Townhall at East Providence, RI (Talking about improving the economy, a massive infastructure programs and the introduction of universal healthcare.)
Rally at Cranston, RI

" I, Gov. Wallace will fight for the workers, the downtrodden, the poor and the middle class, I will fight for the unions, fight for regulating big business and fight to cut taxes for small business and hardworking middle and working class families, I pledge to work for the people, not for my party leaders of for the wills of big business.

Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Auburn, RI (Talk about improving wages, lowering prices for houses and rent and increase taxes for big business and those earning more than $200 000.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Hillsgrove, RI (Revitalizing business to come into Rhode Island and America as well as encouraging private enterprise for small business and rewarding business that serve the american people and society as a whole.

May 19

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Apponaug, RI (Meet all voters and talk about improving the economy and reducing unemployment with a local government investment in programs for the town.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Warwick, RI (Talk about improving the local government, increasing transparency in government as well as fighting the democratic establishment, that doesn't address the concerns of the unemployed, working and middle classes.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in West Warwick, RI (Talk about law and order, an end to busing and fighting for lower and middle class people.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Crompton, RI (Portray Wallace as a populist,union guy and an anti-establishment candidate that will end lawlessness, busing and fight for the common man.
Rally at Coventry, RI

" I am your guy, I represent american values, the american tradition, i opposed to criminal rights over victim rights, the destruction of values under liberals and the Warren court and making our children grow up in an unfaithful way with no sense of their identity and morals of american society.I represent american society, I am the only candidate fighting to change this!

Townhall at East Greenwich, RI (Talk primarily about lawlessness, protecting children, ending busing and Wallace as populist who will fight for the common man.)

May 20

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Exter, RI (Talk about improving local government, efficiency in the federal government, fighting crime and lawlessness.)
Townhall at Northkingstown, RI (Talk about a woman who is not affording to buy goods and has recently been fired, Wallace calls for a works programs for unemployed people and through tax incentives, making the private companies create more well-paying jobs.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Jamestown, RI (Travel around the neighbourhood and meeting many people living in the area and addressing concerns of improving the local government and encouraging growths in towns, just like this.
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Newport, RI (Talk about getting spending to local governments to improving  towns like this and revitalize the local economy.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Portsmouth, RI (Call for the return of law and order, safety and cameras around the street to make people feel safer and to catch criminals and end criminal rights over victim rights as well as end the epidemic of lawlessness in this country.'

Rally at Bristol, RI

" We are sick of criminals, getting rights over the hardworking families of this country, we want to catch criminals, improve police equipment, hire more police, introduce cameras on the streets and shops as well as making sure victims concerns are heard more than the criminal's rights, I am the only candidate dedicated to catching crooks and bringing back law and order back to this country".

May 21

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign in Warren, RI (Campaign on the basis, that Wallace is a strong leader with strong convictions, that will negotiate a peace deal with the North Vietnamese. Wallace is the sane and strong peace candidate and he will end busing and improving education and infrastructure throughout the country.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Triverton, RI (Call for major improvement in rail and transport systems as well ensuring safety while traveling alone with the introduction of street cameras and more money being allocated to fight crime and make cities and towns a safer area.
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Little Compton, RI (Call for a more fair society, with justice for those that have been victims of crime and a more orderly society.)
Barnstromig and GOTV campaign in Narragansett, RI (Call for the protection of jobs and workers, higher wages and help to those that are unemployed.
Townhall at Southkingstown, RI (Adress the concerns of lawlessness and portray Wallace as the jobs candidate that will create jobs and not let criminals get away with crime.
Rally at Charlestorwn, RI

" I'm tired, the american people are tired, we're tired by the incompetence of the Nixon administration to do anything, we sick and tired of party politics and we're sick and tired of Washington elites not doing anything about rising unemployment and inflation. Wallace will build infrastructure and provide jobs to the unemployed, we will lower taxes on small business and hardworking families and make sure Washington elites, big business and those in power are held accountable, that is my plan, this is the plan that will return America to it's former glory, thank you and god bless you all!"

May 22

Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Weekapaug, RI (Call for fair pay, call for women to have paid marternity leave, help helping mothers by providing free childcare, and protect children from obscene material on TV and from lawlessness and immorality in society.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Westerly, RI (Call for higher wages, help for hardworking families and security for people's jobs, as well as maintaining law and order in society and making sure criminals are punished for their actions.
Meeting voters and GOTV campaign at Richmond, RI (Calls for more help to hard working families and building a bettwer train and transport system around the country.)
Barnstorming and GOTV campaign at Weest Greenwich, RI (Call for a return to law and order, opposition to busing and promoting traditional families and helping those families that are in need of help.)
Townhall at Coventry, RI (Call for an end to busing, un wanted federal intervention and to stop riots and maintaining safety for our hardworking citizens)
Rally at Johnston, RI

" We need to protect out country,our heritage and our traditional values, all the other candidates have not addressed this issue, I have, I wan god back into our schools, morality back into our public sphere and religion to be an important aspect of the american way of life."

May 23

Meet Voters and travel them to the polls at Woonsocket, RI (Improving Education, Transportation and the sense of morality and patriotism in this country)
GOTV campaign in Pawtucket, RI (Talk about law and order in the country, and to provide justice for those that have been victims of crime)
Getting people to vote for Wallace in Providence, RI (Talk for order and safety in this country and to put a peaceful end to the Vietnam War.)
Meet Voters and to get them to vote for Wallace in East Providence, RI (Talk about fighting for morality and tradition in this society.)
Meet Voters and GOTV campaign in Warwick, RI (Talk about protecting jobs, enchanting unions and standing side by side with our workers and helping them in times of need.
Canvansing and GOTV campaign around Cranston, RI (Call for more business to come to America and get the rich to pay their fair share.
Meet Voters and get them to vote for Wallace and take them to polls at Bristol, RI (Talk about enhancing this country's with massive infrastructure programs, as well as building a transport network around this country)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #742 on: October 09, 2015, 09:47:35 PM »

Right, I've been asked about yet another extension, and I granted an extra day, if only because from my own experience in university I can tell time is not always that much of a luxury.

That said, the schedule will get faster after this, because I don't want the game to stall and there's little need to drag the primaries further (not to mention my schedule becomes a lot busier next week on), so I'll stick to a calendar to end the process until the convention.

October 10th: Turn results, beginning of turn 13.
October 10th - October 13th (Afternoon): Turn 13 and Results (May 24th to June 6th)
October 14th - October 16th (Night): Turn 14 and Results (June 7th to June 20th)
October 16/17th: Beginning of the Democratic Convention, gameplay details to be announced at the end of turn 14.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #743 on: October 09, 2015, 09:52:03 PM »

Extra Note:

I might as well reveal it now, since Maxwell's post spoils it anyway. One of the dynamics of the Democratic National Convention is the potential for late-entry candidates, with the following caveats: First, these candidates have to be approved by me (to enforce plausibility), second, they can only enter after the first ballot is over, and third, they face a disadvantage against primary candidates in the sense that the delegates of the last ones are less likely to desert them.

I will also make this clearer with a later event, but for the record: Ted Kennedy will not be available as a Presidential late entry, nor will he be allowed to be a Vice-Presidential pick. He clearly did not want to run in any circumstances in 72', and it's too easy to have him jump in considering the Kennedy nostalgia. 
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #744 on: October 09, 2015, 09:55:13 PM »

How about the RNC?

(P.S. Nixon files for all upcoming primaries, etc. even though I'm pretty sure I said that already.)

Thanks! Smiley
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #745 on: October 09, 2015, 09:56:32 PM »

How about the RNC?

(P.S. Nixon files for all upcoming primaries, etc. even though I'm pretty sure I said that already.)

Thanks! Smiley

It will be simulated as well, coming after the DNC.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #746 on: October 09, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »

And the INC.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #747 on: October 09, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »

How about the RNC?

Thanks! Smiley

It will be simulated as well, coming after the DNC.

But will late-entry candidates be possible?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #748 on: October 09, 2015, 10:00:39 PM »

Yes, that too, but it merely involves speeches and VP pick, as I can't simulate gameplay for that kind of non-OTL event.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #749 on: October 09, 2015, 10:10:49 PM »

The Udall Campaign Files For all available caucuses and primaries.
[May 07-12: Oregon, Washington trips
May 13-16: Michigan, Maryland]
[May 17-23: Rhode Island, Connecticut trips]

May 7-May 23
[/size]:

May 7:
- Fly to Portland, Oregon
- Town Hall in Portland, OR
- Fundraiser in Portland, OR
- Fundraiser in Salem, OR
- Town Hall in Salem, OR
- Barnstorm in Salem, OR