Ivana Trump: Donald made me feel "violated" during sex
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:30:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ivana Trump: Donald made me feel "violated" during sex
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ivana Trump: Donald made me feel "violated" during sex  (Read 6001 times)
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 27, 2015, 08:05:25 PM »

Via Daily Beast. Definitely NSFW.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »

Quite the lawyer he has:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »

One ex-wife attacking Trump wont hurt him. But what if this is the first of a series? That is what happened with Cain. There are probably more ex gfs willing to talk. And I would bet the farm that at some point in his life Trump has settled a sexual harassment claim.  I'm sure some of the other candidate's oppo researchers are looking into it.
yankeesfan
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 08:46:47 PM »

This is garbage.  Shame on the Daily Beast for digging it up and shame on OP for linking to it.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »

One ex-wife attacking Trump wont hurt him. But what if this is the first of a series? That is what happened with Cain. There are probably more ex gfs willing to talk. And I would bet the farm that at some point in his life Trump has settled a sexual harassment claim.  I'm sure some of the other candidate's oppo researchers are looking into it.

Yeah, I could easily see a Marianne Gingrich situation.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 08:51:48 PM »

Newt never abandoned his kids emotionally the way Trump did. He was absent from his younger daughters life, though on second thought that probably is a good thing for her.

Trump is a disgusting human being, period.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 08:52:43 PM »

RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 08:57:16 PM »

Newt never abandoned his kids emotionally the way Trump did. He was absent from his younger daughters life, though on second thought that probably is a good thing for her.

I meant in terms of fallout.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 09:00:26 PM »

To be absolutely honest, I'd rather a gazillion times have Trump as my father than Gingrich!! Just think about it for half a second.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 09:02:20 PM »

To be absolutely honest, I'd rather a gazillion times have Trump as my father than Gingrich!! Just think about it for half a second.

I have
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 09:03:53 PM »

Obviously you haven't. Maybe you should need an entire whole minute.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »

I have

I'd rather have Donald Trump as my Dad than Newt Gingrich, and it isn't close. 

Of course, if I had George Herbert Walker Bush as a Dad, I could be subsidized in business so I could fake people out and appear to be a successful capitalist when, in fact, I was subsidized just long enough for the government bailout.  (That's the Bush 43 story.)  I'd get to have the image of a gentleman and the ethics  of a snake, and the power to conceal that dichotomy from the world.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 09:25:46 PM »

a quick google search found this from 1997

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918

Was this settled or dropped? I'm sure some GOP operatives are trying to find out.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 09:37:10 PM »

I am sure that Trump knows every bit of dirt that will come up about him, and has calculated his reaction to all of it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 09:40:31 PM »

I am sure that Trump knows every bit of dirt that will come up about him, and has calculated his reaction to all of it.

I hope he can calculate better than this, having his lawyer claim that marital rape is legal.
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 09:41:36 PM »

"That woman was an idiot." - My guess at Trump's reaction
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 09:46:12 PM »

No, you need to use the Trump insult generator:

http://time.com/3966291/donald-trump-insult-generator/

Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 09:48:36 PM »

No, you need to use the Trump insult generator:

http://time.com/3966291/donald-trump-insult-generator/

Thank you for correcting my grievous error.

dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 10:16:12 PM »

I have

I'd rather have Donald Trump as my Dad than Newt Gingrich, and it isn't close. 

Of course, if I had George Herbert Walker Bush as a Dad, I could be subsidized in business so I could fake people out and appear to be a successful capitalist when, in fact, I was subsidized just long enough for the government bailout.  (That's the Bush 43 story.)  I'd get to have the image of a gentleman and the ethics  of a snake, and the power to conceal that dichotomy from the world.

Donald Trump has had 4 bankruptcies and is the king of corporate welfare and you are comparing him to the Bush's? Jeb Bush was quite successful in business actually. George W. Bush was not as successful, but he never went bankrupt. Geez.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 10:24:58 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/13/president.2000/jackson.bush/

Trump's a real businessman.  Controversial, true, but he didn't just get into business so that he could say he "did something" before entering politics (the REAL family business).
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 10:46:57 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2015, 10:50:54 PM by dudeabides »

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/13/president.2000/jackson.bush/

Trump's a real businessman.  Controversial, true, but he didn't just get into business so that he could say he "did something" before entering politics (the REAL family business).

George W. Bush is not running for President, he already served two terms. Jeb Bush is:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-florida-ties-behind-jeb-bushs-rise-1434508202

As for Donald Trump:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-bankruptcies-whittle-reputation-great-businessman-article-1.110524

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 10:49:45 PM »

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 11:23:09 PM »

He didn't even calculate how much of a reaction he would get for his "Mexicans are rapists" comment. He admitted it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2015, 12:58:30 AM »

Trump now threatening to sue the Daily Beast:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trumps-lawyers-threaten-daily-811431
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2015, 03:16:08 AM »

It gets better:

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies