Post random maps here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:02:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post random maps here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post random maps here  (Read 996310 times)
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« on: November 18, 2013, 10:40:52 AM »

for Xiivi, you should check the 2008 map, you say 369-169 EV; but according to the EVC, it actually reads 374-164; perhaps if you add either New Mexico or West Virginia to the Democratic side of the ledger, then you have a 369-169.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 06:30:38 AM »
« Edited: October 02, 2014, 03:08:22 PM by heatmaster »

Here's my take on the final result for Election Day 2012.

The Final Electoral Vote is
Romney-Pawlenty 469 from 45 states
Sebelius-Obama 69 from 5 states.
I don't have a percentage break-down, probably 58% for Romney.
Republicans pick up 5 house seats as well.
The Senate remains Democrat.
I could be wrong in the way I overestimated Romney's appeal, but a combination of a recovering Economy, Bin Laden been wasted, Hurricane Sandy and Sebelius being an unknown quantity - despite the novelty of her being the first woman to lead a major party ticket, I think I may be on the money.
I would assume that Obama is probably likely to run in 2016, though he has a Senate seat he needs to defend.
As for the Republicans, Pawlenty as the Incumbent Vice President will have more of a advantage going into 2016, however both Marco Rubio and Rand Paul could still represent problems from his right-flank and Romney is likely to confront problems with the ISIS as is the case in RTL. I don't think whatever Romney does with Putin over Ukraine will change the dynamics very much. Though NATO and Europe buttressed by Romney and probably with John McCain at the State Department will probably have more of a robust response than is currently the case. I think by October 2014, things will be no more of a bed of roses for Romney as currently the case.

NH1 inspired me to post this map. I know this map could be overestimating Romney's support. I would concede that Sebelius may well pull California into her column and also bring Washington State and maybe Oregon - but that could very well go for Romney. However, I think New Jersey would go for Romney as easily as it might for Christie. Pennsylvania in a good "Romney Economy" will plump for Romney and is not "fools gold". I have to laugh at Democrats, they have no problem in giving Obama landslides, yet when us Republicans do likewise for whomever we have running,  we are rendered "Mad" or have "taken leave of our senses" It appears Democrats want it all there own way. I allow Democrat trolls there indulgences. So if Obama can sweep the country, then so can Romney or Christie or Jeb. By the way as Sebelius comes from Kansas, and she likely is unable to carry her own back yard, then it's likely she's getting creamed by Romney☺
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 10:26:19 AM »

Last map completely unrealistic, Bush wins Ohio and the Presidency😊
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies