Senate to vote on defunding Planned Parenthood (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:26:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Senate to vote on defunding Planned Parenthood (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should we defund Planned Parenthood
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 99

Author Topic: Senate to vote on defunding Planned Parenthood  (Read 13610 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 29, 2015, 06:18:56 PM »

If they aren't human, then what are they? They're clearly more than a random bunch of cells bonded together. 'Fetus' is not a species, it's a stage of life.

What's the argument for a fetus being a human being other than the fact that, after birth, it becomes a human being?

Hint: There isn't one, and it's not a human while it's a fetus.
So than what is a fetus.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 07:23:08 PM »
« Edited: July 29, 2015, 07:27:33 PM by Classic Conservative »

If they aren't human, then what are they? They're clearly more than a random bunch of cells bonded together. 'Fetus' is not a species, it's a stage of life.

What's the argument for a fetus being a human being other than the fact that, after birth, it becomes a human being?

So than what is a fetus.

The post above you explains it, if you'd be so kind as to read it.

No, you still didn't answer my question it just reads "not human.", Since, more than likely you believe life starts when your out of the womb, then how can you support Partial Birth Abortion beacuse they take the baby out and then kill it, so technically it's alive beacuse it's outside of the womb and if you don't believe me look it up online. And don't say it's to bloody.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 07:56:56 PM »

So than what is a fetus.

No, you still didn't answer my question it just reads "not human.", Since, more than likely you believe life starts when your out of the womb, then how can you support Partial Birth Abortion beacuse they take the baby out and then kill it, so technically it's alive beacuse it's outside of the womb and if you don't believe me look it up online. And don't say it's to bloody.

What the  are you even saying? This is like some weird run on rambling where you make an assumption of what why view is (without having read any of my previous posts, by the way) and proceed to say... something about what you think my opinion is?
I said more than likely, it doesn't mean I'm positive. I said more than likely beacuse most Democrats here support it but if you don't. Smiley
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 08:19:08 PM »

So than what is a fetus.

What the  are you even saying? This is like some weird run on rambling where you make an assumption of what why view is (without having read any of my previous posts, by the way) and proceed to say... something about what you think my opinion is?
I said more than likely, it doesn't mean I'm positive. I said more than likely beacuse most Democrats here support it but if you don't. Smiley
I didn't say if you were right or wrong.

But it generally is a good idea not to argue based on an assumption.
Ok, what is your position then.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 06:43:20 AM »

YES(normal, sane, catholic, not a murder)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 05:41:39 PM »

I find it very concerning that the United States Senate is taking votes based on edited videos from right-wing blogs. Is it really a good idea to let Breitbart type sites have such in influence on elected officials?
Is it really good that Mother Jones type websites also have an influence on elected offical and the Democratic Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies