Rubio compares the killing of Cecil the lion to abortion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:16:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rubio compares the killing of Cecil the lion to abortion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rubio compares the killing of Cecil the lion to abortion  (Read 2158 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: July 30, 2015, 05:51:15 PM »

It's nothing like abortion.

Abortion is worse because humans are dying.

0 humans die during a safe and legal abortion. It's the unsafe ones that occur in places where they are illegal where you have to watch out for the health of the woman having the procedure.

You and I have serious differences as to what a human life is.  I believe that human life begins at comception.  If you don't, then please state the point at which you believe a life becomes a human life.

Does your definition of the non-scientific buzzword of conception mean fertilization or implantation?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 10:42:29 PM »

Rubio is not as thoughtful as I wish he would be. This one was an unforced error.

How is this an unenforced error exactly?  You do realize Rubio is running in the REPUBLICAN primary, not the primary of your new party.  Most Republican primary voters are repulsed by the Planned Parenthood videos.

Were you previously unaware that aborted fetuses are used in medical research, and have been for years?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies