Hillary Aides Worried about Possible Biden Candidacy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:40:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Aides Worried about Possible Biden Candidacy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Aides Worried about Possible Biden Candidacy  (Read 7816 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: July 31, 2015, 10:51:06 PM »
« edited: July 31, 2015, 10:52:46 PM by eric82oslo »

Biden is like a huge, gigantic joke. His heart is of gold, yet rethorically he's like a lone wolf or household dog. There's no shock that he got like 3% of the votes in the 2008 primaries (the only shock was that Obama actually chose him above Hillary, and probably he did so because a black/female ticket would perhaps have been too much for many people to stomach at the time). Biden has always been a really lousy debater and never as bad as in his encounters with Paul Ryan in 2012 when he really showed what a complete asshole he could be. I'm not the least surprised that for 98-99% of his vice presidency, the American public have been extremely sour on him. He's pretty much pretty talentless, unlike Bernie Sanders.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 11:07:22 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2015, 11:09:20 PM by eric82oslo »

Bernie Sanders should be more worried than Clinton.

So should Republicans. He'd be stronger than Clinton.

I agree, but people don't seem to see that any more than they see Kasich as the strongest possible Republican.

Few top Democrats have ever been as extremely disliked among all political afiliations as Biden. Then I mean among both Democrats, independents and Republicans. Except for black Democrats, there has not been one single loyal group for Biden during the past 7-8 years. And black Democrats obviously only support him cause he's Obama's surrogate. Not even Kerry or Gore ever came slightly close to the extent of very strong hate that Biden has had to support consistantly for the past 8 years. While Obama's numbers have gone up and down, Biden's numbers have constantly been negative all untill he went under radar after his son died of cancer. Only then did his popularity hit net positive for the first time since at least 2006-07. And someone still thinks that he might be the strongest champion Democrats have seen since Kennedy or something? That's pretty trollish, to say the extremely least. It's like claiming that Cruz or Santorum would be the strongest GOP card since Eisenhower. Makes absolutely no sense.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 01:33:50 AM »

It's called spin, just in case Biden should do well in the opening primaries and caucuses.

I've never liked Biden and never will like Biden. There's no spin from my side. He's pretty much as interesting to me as a glass of milk, and if I could chose between the two, 99.5% of the time, at the very least, I would chose the glass of milk. Why you so surprised? Did it get over your head that noone actually likes Biden (although he's not horrific like Cheney, who should have been almost decapitated for his war crimes by now).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies