If Clinton is a two-term president, who is on the Democratic bench in 2024? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:58:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  If Clinton is a two-term president, who is on the Democratic bench in 2024? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Clinton is a two-term president, who is on the Democratic bench in 2024?  (Read 2690 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: August 01, 2015, 12:08:53 PM »

Castro & Booker& Gillibrand
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:11:03 PM »

And of course Hillary's VP will be the presumptive nominee, so will the Dems even go to the bench?

Depends on who it is.  Is Tim Kaine exciting enough that he's going to clear the field?  I mean, in this scenario it will have been 16 years since there was a truly contested Democratic nomination fight (I'm not counting 2016 as being "contested", since Clinton alreay has it won), and surely there will be a number of potential candidates who are sick of biding their time and deferring to the frontrunner.

Kaine wont be picked; he voted for fast track.  I hope she picks Castro; to strengthen her appeal to Latinos as SW like CO, NV & NM is better than appalachia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies