New Labor Party Standing Committee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:51:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Labor Party Standing Committee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Labor Party Standing Committee  (Read 940 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: August 06, 2015, 05:47:52 PM »

I would like to request the endorsement of the Labor Party in this weekend's special election. While not a Laborite, I have worked well with Laborites like Windjammer and New Canadaland in the past and share your party's commitment to advancing the cause of the working class.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 05:42:37 PM »

This is ridiculous. There's only one person around here whose incompetent and foolish leadership is embarrassing himself and his party, and it isn't me.

In case any Laborites were wondering, Mr. Hifly's groundless attack on my record refers to my support for abortion rights, an issue on which most in your party, including the Labor caucus in the Mideast Assembly, agrees with me.

OFFICIAL RESULTS
SPECIAL SENATE ELECTION OF AUGUST 2015

HARRY S TRUMAN 28 (Adam Griffin, Polnut, Antonio V, darthebearnc, Kalwejt, Windjammer, Harry S Truman, DemPGH, Marokai Blue, Duke, dkrolga, Xahar, Simfan, vivaportugalhabs, TDAS04, Wulfric, benconstine, Pikachu, Winfield, evergreen, Flo, New Canadaland, Bore, Fuzzybigfoot, Badger, Cris, homelycooking, badgate)

Mmm hmm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies