Biden Aide: Biden 90% In
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:16:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Biden Aide: Biden 90% In
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Biden Aide: Biden 90% In  (Read 3103 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 02, 2015, 04:21:35 PM »

Biden Aide: Biden 90% In; Trump Thinks Biden More Formidable Than Clinton

You must be logged in to read this quote.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 04:28:08 PM »

I like Biden. I could definitely see myself supporting him over quite a few of the GOP candidates.
Gallium
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 04:33:44 PM »

Unusual for Dick Harpootlian to go on background.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:39:19 PM »

Good.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 04:39:39 PM »

I hope Biden runs, if only because I believe he is a politician that deserves to end his career with a bang rather than just fade away in the background.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 04:43:17 PM »

If Biden wanted to be seriously considered, he'd have jumped in three months ago. Too many people are committed to Clinton now...if the Vice President had been in the race in May, Clinton wouldn't have nearly the same financial/endorsement bandwagon she has going now.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »

If Biden wanted to be seriously considered, he'd have jumped in three months ago. Too many people are committed to Clinton now...if the Vice President had been in the race in May, Clinton wouldn't have nearly the same financial/endorsement bandwagon she has going now.

Unless they start bailing, due to ensuing events. Which ensuing events, is why Biden is seriously thinking he might have a real chance, if Hillary is viewed as a loser, as she continues to take on water.  Her refusal to take a position on the Keystone issue is going to haunt her. That was way, way too cute.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 05:07:54 PM »

Unless they start bailing, due to ensuing events.

That was the same reason why Hillary stayed in the race in 2008 after the North Carolina/Indiana primaries. We all know how well it worked out.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 05:11:22 PM »

I would support him on the democratic side. Unlike Clinton, I don't think he's an evil person at the end of the day.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 05:15:36 PM »

As a supporter of Jeb Bush, this makes me very happy. While I am confident Governor Bush can win against Hillary Clinton, the road to 270 is much more complicated against Clinton that it is Biden. Joe Biden won't be able to hold together the Obama coalition. Hillary Clinton is often undisciplined on the campaign trail, Joe Biden is even more so.

However, if I am wrong and Bush does lose to the Democrats, I'd rather it be Biden than Clinton because Biden is not a criminal like Hillary and the only reason he's been so left-wing in the last eight years is because he's been part of the most left-wing administration in three generations, in reality Biden is liberal but more pragmatic than Clinton or Obama.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 05:22:58 PM »

As a supporter of Jeb Bush, this makes me very happy. While I am confident Governor Bush can win against Hillary Clinton, the road to 270 is much more complicated against Clinton that it is Biden. Joe Biden won't be able to hold together the Obama coalition. Hillary Clinton is often undisciplined on the campaign trail, Joe Biden is even more so.

However, if I am wrong and Bush does lose to the Democrats, I'd rather it be Biden than Clinton because Biden is not a criminal like Hillary and the only reason he's been so left-wing in the last eight years is because he's been part of the most left-wing administration in three generations, in reality Biden is liberal but more pragmatic than Clinton or Obama.

Hillary is not a criminal. As far as Benghazi goes, there may very well be some negligent middle management person who deserves criminal charges, but not Hillary herself.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 05:26:29 PM »

Biden or Clinton 4Prez.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 05:28:15 PM »

He wasn't going to jump in with his son dying.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 05:30:14 PM »

I still don't think he'll actually end up running.
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 05:33:01 PM »

If it's true that Beau wanted his father to run in 2016 and his son Hunter currently wants him to run as well, I guarantee Biden will make a last go at it. If the economy continues to improve and Obama endorses Biden, he has a strong chance at winning the nomination.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 05:40:43 PM »

I would support him on the democratic side. Unlike Clinton, I don't think he's an evil person at the end of the day.

Our independents really seem to hate Hillary...
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 05:50:45 PM »

People are overhyping this, he ISN'T going to run!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 05:52:52 PM »

If it's true that Beau wanted his father to run in 2016 and his son Hunter currently wants him to run as well, I guarantee Biden will make a last go at it. If the economy continues to improve and Obama endorses Biden, he has a strong chance at winning the nomination.

Unless Hillary is caught on live TV sexually molesting babies then there is not a chance in hell for that to happen.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 06:14:12 PM »

Hillary is not a criminal. As far as Benghazi goes, there may very well be some negligent middle management person who deserves criminal charges, but not Hillary herself.

I was not referring to Benghazi even. I'm not sure there was a criminal cover-up, the problem is these investigations have come across as partisan because there are questions that remain unanswered.

The situation with the Clinton foundation and her email situation are likely criminal acts.
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 06:14:47 PM »

Unless Hillary is caught on live TV sexually molesting babies then there is not a chance in hell for that to happen.

Bill Clinton endorsed Al Gore in December of 1999. Obama doing the same in December of this year for his Vice President wouldn't come as a shocker to anyone.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/121299/nat_121299048.shtml#.Vb6jrKgViko
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 06:16:24 PM »

Bill Clinton endorsed Al Gore in December of 1999. Obama doing the same in December of this year for his Vice President wouldn't come as a shocker to anyone.

Al Gore had no serious opposition. Biden OTOH will run against Obama's former f(Inks)ing SoS.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 06:20:10 PM »

Al Gore had no serious opposition. Biden OTOH will run against Obama's former f(Inks)ing SoS.

There is some bad blood between Obama and the Clintons that will never go away. I don't think Obama has ever fully forgiven them for the race-baiting campaign they ran against him during the 2008 primaries, and I can't say I blame him.
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 06:21:43 PM »

1. There's quite a bit of bad blood between Obama and the Clintons. Don't let his appointment to her as SoS fool you.

2. If Biden enters the race and Hillary's scandals become serious that could shift momentum in favor of Biden to the point where Obama endorses his VP in order to keep Sanders away and the establishment happy. It's not that far fetched.

Did you seriously think Trump was gonna be where he is currently in the polls? Stranger things have happened.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

There is some bad blood between Obama and the Clintons that will never go away. I don't think Obama has ever fully forgiven them for the race-baiting campaign they ran against him during the 2008 primaries, and I can't say I blame him.

Even if that was true, which isn't, the same could be said about W. and McCain in 2008.
I am really surprised by the fact that stating the obvious (Obama won't endorse anyone as long as the primary is competitive) is met with so much surprise or hostility.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 09:27:49 PM »

Former top Beau (and Reid) aide Josh Alcorn joining Draft Biden.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies