Current HBO Sun night shows
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:45:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Current HBO Sun night shows
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current HBO Sun night shows  (Read 243 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 05, 2015, 01:18:20 AM »

Anybody watching them?  I'm guessing a few at least started True Detective Wink

TD-I still haven't watched the first season yet, which I need to because everybody (and I mean everybody) says it's better than season 2 and I kind of like season 2 (even if it is about 3 times more confusing than it really needs to be).  If you gave up on it early, and I'd understand why, it's gotten better.  This Sunday is the finale.

Ballers(z?)-if you've heard it's Entourage with football players you've heard correctly.  Probably not even as good as Entourage, but I like the Rock and Rob Corddry....and boobies.  Nice cars too.  And it's only 30 min, very light after a very not light True Det.

The Brink-I like it, but it's weird.  When the Navy fly boys are on camera with the President while at the same time figuring out they took Molly (or whatever) instead of speed made me cry laughing so hard.  John Larroquette as Fundie Christian trying to bring Christ back the hard way.  Aasif Mandvi and Jack Black work good together.  Tim Robbins is good as usual.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 03:17:09 AM »

Only True Detective, through means I will not delve deeper into here. Tongue

The acting is still top-notch and the cinematography is awesome, though I agree that the plot has become pretty muddled and confusing compared to the previous season. I hope they manage to straighten that out in Season 3.

Still my favorite drama show along with Better Call Saul.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies