Does anybody here really think Jeb will be the nominee anymore? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:30:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does anybody here really think Jeb will be the nominee anymore? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anybody here really think Jeb will be the nominee anymore?  (Read 4971 times)
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« on: August 07, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »
« edited: August 07, 2015, 04:02:12 PM by heatmaster »

Look it's the first time in 13 years since he was in a debate setting. He's rusty; but he did better than a few others. Rubio came across as a credible contender. He has his own style. If he did bad as well as he did, I hate to see him on a really bad night. Also was there an expectations game in action regarding how well Jeb would or would not do? Don't think so. Oh in answer to that question, yep I think it will still be Jeb with bells on!
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 07:50:37 PM »

Trump, more presidential?  Give me a break! The guy came across as a snot nosed whiny brat, because bad old Megyn Kelly threw him a hard ball question on the issue of disparaging remarks on women. It's remarkable how Trump's words are coming back to haunt him. Doesn't the guy, understand that trying to prove he's not being politically correct has cost's. As Truman once said, "if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get out". If he wilts in the face of hardball questions. How can he stand up to Putin?  These debates are designed to whittle out the wall-flowers. On reflection, looking at Bush's debate performance with critical eyes. Jeb will have to up his game and put on his war face, he doesn't seem to have the eye of the tiger. Maybe he's not hungry enough. Marco Rubio had his mojo last night.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies