Updated CNN GOP debate average + why it may be the same 10 people+Fiorina (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:16:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Updated CNN GOP debate average + why it may be the same 10 people+Fiorina (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Updated CNN GOP debate average + why it may be the same 10 people+Fiorina  (Read 9328 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:59:44 PM »

I'm surprised that the CNN requirements seem to be harsher than the FOX requirements (e.g. 1% threshold, etc.), but as time goes by I guess they do need to start making the requirements stricter in order to actually whittle down the field.

But yeah, all indicators seem to imply that Gilmore won't even have a seat at the kiddy table.

I don't see any major changes within the next month, my best guess is that Trump's popularity will begin to slowly decline between now and then, which will help out basically all of the other candidates. Kasich, Fiorina, and Rubio will probably see the most improvement, but everyone will probably be helped out if Trump's popularity declines.

So now I guess the most exciting part will be to see how many of the kiddies (and possibly others) drop out between now and then. Probably not more than a few.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 04:53:41 PM »

I think if Christie goes to the kiddie debate he'd probably kill one of them
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies