Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:42:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant?  (Read 1279 times)
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 09, 2015, 11:56:08 AM »

I'm beginning to have my thoughts, even if he is a pretty cool dude.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 12:05:57 PM »

As much as we may jokingly say he is, it's obvious that no campaign would ever pay someone to post on here.

But yeah, he's the biggest Jeb hack I know, though I do like him.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

He's young. Give him time to become as jaded and cynical as the norm around here. Smiley
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 01:01:40 PM »

He's young. Give him time to become as jaded and cynical as the norm around here. Smiley

Based on his email, he is a college student, so he's older than a solid chunk of us.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 01:03:42 PM »

He's on the same level as the Hillary hacks on the site.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 01:09:26 PM »

Quite the opposite, I assume.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »
« Edited: August 09, 2015, 01:18:06 PM by Torie »

Based on his email, he is a college student, so he's older than a solid chunk of us.

Yes, well, but irrespective of age, just spending a few months on this site should get one to that sublime state, so yes, a bunch of punks that have hung around here for a time have reached the Forum Golden Mean. I have seen the evolution with my own beady little eyes. I mean look at the evolution of MattVT, Cathcon, truth4indiana or whatever his name is, to savor it all. They started out as enthusiastic idealists, and now look at them! Tongue  Only Naso really has managed to truly transcend the Forum ethos, and to remain exactly the way he was from the beginning - a true believer in the one truth about how the planet works.  

Well, yes, there is one other poster who was never transformed, and in fact was rather transformative, but I digress, a precocious poster who combined jaded cynicism with being a true believer in the one truth, opebo, but we banned him. Naso must stand alone.

Hope this all that helps. Dudeabides is enjoying his salad days. Let him be. He will be with us soon enough.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 01:42:14 PM »

Yes, well, but irrespective of age, just spending a few months on this site should get one to that sublime state, so yes, a bunch of punks that have hung around here for a time have reached the Forum Golden Mean. I have seen the evolution with my own beady little eyes. I mean look at the evolution of MattVT, Cathcon, truth4indiana or whatever his name is, to savor it all. They started out as enthusiastic idealists, and now look at them! Tongue  Only Naso really has managed to truly transcend the Forum ethos, and to remain exactly the way he was from the beginning - a true believer in the one truth about how the planet works.  

Well, yes, there is one other poster who was never transformed, and in fact was rather transformative, but I digress, a precocious poster who combined jaded cynicism with being a true believer in the one truth, opebo, but we banned him. Naso must stand alone.

Hope this all that helps. Dudeabides is enjoying his salad days. Let him be. He will be with us soon enough.

Indeed. The only real defense is to start as a cynical idealist. Then you cannot be disappointed.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 02:29:39 PM »

My ideological shift since I got here is so much antithetical to the typical trend you describe.  From a secular moderate libertarian to a Bible-thumping Calvinist conservative.   Of course, this site had nothing to do with that shift. Tongue  But yeah, I do think cynicism is something that you get from this forum no matter what your ideology is.  I appreciate Reaganfan though, as he seems more "pure of heart" than most of us here.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 09:50:45 PM »

Nah, he was around back in the waning days of Election 2012 and was one of those UnskewThePolls Republicans. Then in 2013 & 2014 he was a Christie/Giuliani fan and now he's mellowed out to a Bush Camoaign Operative.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 09:56:55 PM »

He is becoming unbearable.

I say as this post shows up in the Irony Ore Mine.

Tongue
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 12:31:32 AM »

Well he's not a very good one, he just posts obscure figures that somehow prove that Obama is awful
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 12:34:58 AM »

Needs to get laid; he wastes way too much time spitting out essays fellating Jeb Bush and attempting to defend the trainwreck of the GWB Presidency .
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 05:26:44 AM »

If so, then Jeb's campaign should be disbanded for incompetency.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »

No, his posts are enjoyable and fair.  Seems like a good lad
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 06:52:29 PM »

He's too articulate for such a task, as the debate just showed. Because otherwise Kal pretty much has it right.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 08:21:41 PM »

I mean, he could be a Walker hack and that would be even worse.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 12:16:29 AM »

By that do you mean a Trump campaign plant?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2015, 12:23:04 AM »

I don't think I've changed much at all in my political views since I signed up here, and those changes that have happened (moving left on gay rights and environmental issues) have been related to meeting people in real life. But perhaps I just don't post enough for the effect to take hold Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies