Who is your dream candidate that isn't running? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:50:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who is your dream candidate that isn't running? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who is your dream candidate that isn't running?  (Read 4337 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:05:36 PM »

Rudy Giuliani
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:02:49 PM »

How are you a Democrat?

It would be great for Paul to obliterate Rudy. Like father, like son

Actually, the Rudy Giuliani Vs. Ron Paul exchange in South Carolina was one of my favorite debate moments ever. Giuliani completely owned Paul and exposed him for the leftist and ignoramus he is, and the crowd absolutely loved Giuliani.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 05:44:30 PM »

How are you a Democrat?

Actually, the Rudy Giuliani Vs. Ron Paul exchange in South Carolina was one of my favorite debate moments ever. Giuliani completely owned Paul and exposed him for the leftist and ignoramus he is, and the crowd absolutely loved Giuliani.

"leftist" LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDFOO-8HU8
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 11:41:04 PM »

How are you a Democrat?

It is widely understood that Paul ended his career. Giuliani even admits Paul won the debates. You and your neo-con friends lost

I've never heard Rudy admit that. Anyway, I didn't say Giuliani won the debate, I just said he owned Ron Paul in that exchange. The candidates in 2008 took turns destroying Ron Paul's arguments, Giuliani happened to be the best at it.

Ron Paul won 5% of the GOP primary vote in 2008 and 10% in 2012. He was rejected by Republican voters, both conservative and moderate. This is due to the fact that while he might be right on some issues, he cares more about the civil rights of terrorists than the security of American citizens. People like Ron Paul should move out of the country if they hate our foreign policy, and thus our values, so much.

dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 11:47:59 PM »

Ron Paul won 5% of the GOP primary vote in 2008 and 10% in 2012. He was rejected by Republican voters, both conservative and moderate. This is due to the fact that while he might be right on some issues, he cares more about the civil rights of terrorists than the security of American citizens. People like Ron Paul should move out of the country if they hate our foreign policy, and thus our values, so much.

This totally won't remind people of the Bush 43 years. Tongue

I'm not a politician, I can tell it like it is.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 07:55:29 AM »

How are you a Democrat?

It is widely understood that Paul ended his career. Giuliani even admits Paul won the debates. You and your neo-con friends lost

I've never heard Rudy admit that. Anyway, I didn't say Giuliani won the debate, I just said he owned Ron Paul in that exchange. The candidates in 2008 took turns destroying Ron Paul's arguments, Giuliani happened to be the best at it.

It amazes me how naive you neo-cons could actually be. Apparently if you are a non-interventionist, you hate war. Lol explain Robert A. Taft, Reagan, and Goldwater then.

It amazes me how stupid Paulbots are when it comes to foreign policy considering how right they are on the Federal Reserve. Everyone should hate war. The foreign policy of the GOP and the one I believe in does not police the world, but it does mean America should have a leadership role in advocating (but not forcing) for freedom and capitalism, supporting those who seek freedom and capitalism, and above all else defend our security interests globally and here at home. War is always a last resort. It has become fashionable for libertarians to call real Republicans "neo-cons" because it sounds bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies