Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:55:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin?  (Read 2328 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: August 10, 2015, 07:10:31 PM »

I don't see the problem with this...?

Anyway don't worry guys, if my party wins the election in South America we may offer Atlasia a bailout.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »

Yeah, that clause was struck out thanks to Leinad's efforts.

It was struck out because I - and others - think it's something that should be a matter of debate over an election campaign but my personal view is that I'd support such a clause, at least for Cabinet positions. If Atlasia's to survive - which looks unlikely given the last election had 41% turnout and I didn't even know it was happening until it was over, but I digress - it'd be neat to have a foreign policy element.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:43:51 PM »

FWIW I think the most likely scenario is a compromise wherein the positions of Prime Minister/Foreign Minsiter/Ambassador are off limits to foreign officeholders.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:47:30 AM »

Quite literally incomprehensible to me that Cris and Kalwejt recognise the potential for giving Atlasia an actual foreign policy and solving the 'vacuum problem' in one fell swoop yet say "nah, let's keep both games existing in their own empty worlds".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies