Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:52:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Apparently "Mock Parliment" is trying to put the final nail in the coffin?  (Read 2325 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: August 10, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »

I honestly don't mind the second game. It's actually good people have a choice. Some are active here, some there, some in both places.

What I mind is when some start view this as a competition where you need to bury the other game. If you don't want to play in Atlasia, then just don't play and f**k off.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 09:35:16 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Apparently someone has drafted this temporary and/or permanent rule that says you can't serve as MP and be elected over here as well? What a bunch of crap - apparently they couldn't just let go of not succeeding at blowing up the game on the way out and are now spitefully trying to justify doing this through some "foreign relations" BS angle or something.

If we decide to have a foreign relations with Mock Parliament, then provision of not holding office "in another nation" is entirely logical.

Yet I myself don't believe in "foreign relations" between Atlasia and Mock Parliament. I'd rather have two unique games with unique universes. And in such case, said provision is a petty bulls**t.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies