Paul: Trump's kids never worked at Pizza Hut
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:27:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Paul: Trump's kids never worked at Pizza Hut
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Paul: Trump's kids never worked at Pizza Hut  (Read 3821 times)
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2015, 01:23:54 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/paul-trump-kids-brat-pizza-hut/index.html
xavier110
United States
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 01:29:08 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2015, 01:39:00 PM by xavier110 »

Did Paul really just go after Trump's kids? That's the third rail of politics -- what an idiot. I am excited for the Trump smack down that awaits him.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 01:34:43 PM »

Only Trump is worst than Paul.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:49:40 PM »

Paul should go back to being an eye doctor. This politics thing isn't working out for him.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:59:33 PM »

I feel like atlas is an entirely different world.

Clearly you are too lately. Lay off the dope, dude.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »

Now I'm just waiting for his John Oxendine-level terrible ad to officially declare his candidacy dead.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »

Let these two douchebags throw sh**t at each other all.....day.....long!
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 02:19:36 PM »

This is like a no-name has-been rapper trying to start a beef with Jay Z. 

Stop trying to get to Trump's level by getting the respect of a prompt smackdown!  As the Donald said in the debate, "You're having a hard time tonight!"  Paul needs to shut his mouth and go after someone on his level, maybe Lindsey Graham or Jim Gilmore.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 02:20:29 PM »

This is like a no-name has-been rapper trying to start a beef with Jay Z. 

Stop trying to get to Trump's level by getting the respect of a prompt smackdown!  As the Donald said in the debate, "You're having a hard time tonight!"  Paul needs to shut his mouth and go after someone on his level, maybe Lindsey Graham or Jim Gilmore.

That's an insult to Jim Gilmore at this rate.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 02:30:21 PM »

Unlike Rand Paul, the Donald is an excellent father and instilled great virtues in his children: like not drinking and driving.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 02:30:23 PM »

Winners don't work at Pizza Hut. Jonah Goldberg penned a little squib that sort of reflected my sentiments, when for a brief moment, the world seemed to have gone stark, raving mad:

Trump will win with 110% of the vote

While Rasmussen and other allegedly “reputable” polls suggest that we may have hit peak Trump already, I’m not buying it. Every time reason and logic suggest Trump’s moment should start winding down, he surges ahead. Well, I’m not taking the bait this time. I’m only going to predict success for Trump from now on, on the theory that reality will prove me wrong. So Trump will win the Republican primaries. Even his opponents will vote for him. Even his opponents’ mothers and children will vote for him. Humans shall rise from the grave to pull the lever for him. He is unstoppable. He shall be president for life. You can take that to the bank.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/422386/donald-trump-will-win-everything-110-percent-vote-jonah-goldberg
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 02:32:49 PM »

Rand needs to stop.
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »

Rand Paul looks very desperate. Getting personal with Donald Trump is a really stupid idea.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 03:17:20 PM »

Did Paul really just go after Trump's kids? That's the third rail of politics -- what an idiot. I am excited for the Trump smack down that awaits him.

Trump's kids are adults who relish media attention, to be fair. Not like Rand is Rush Limbaugh telling 13 year old Chelsea Clinton that she's ugly.

Still, I don't get this aspect of the GOP. They hate the purported behavior of rich people (no manual labor, cultural elitism) but lavish them with tax cuts and fight tooth and nail for their right to change the trajectory of an election by signing a check.

"Ivanka Trump, you've never punched a time clock or mopped a floor once in your life! Now I'm going to abolish the capital gains tax so you can create some jobs!"
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »

I have never soured on a politician as quickly as I've soured on Rand Paul.

Paul should go back to being an eye doctor. This politics thing isn't working out for him.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2015, 03:23:06 PM »

Let these two douchebags throw sh**t at each other all.....day.....long!
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 03:25:39 PM »

Because going after family has always been a good campaign strategy.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 03:33:38 PM »

A very concise summary of the Rand Paul campaign.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2015, 03:44:45 PM by Simfan34 »

Not when they're grown adults being used as campaign talking points-- but this is just grasping.

Trump's son-in-law, after some years of holding off, seems to be ruining the New York Observer as well.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 03:42:13 PM »

Does this whole "I come from a more humble background than you" game really work? It was tired pap when Dick Gephardt and John Edwards got into it, and it's even more tired now 12 years later.

Rand Paul is the son of a famed surgeon doctor and politician. Jeb Bush is the son of the former President of the United States. Donald Trump is the son of an incredibly rich man. Could we just stop pretending politicians are or are supposed to be ordinary people? I don't see why Kasich (for example) and his humble background are an advantage here.

At least Donald Trump is running as Donald Trump and not falling into the Romney Trap of trying to relate to people when it's utterly impossible for him to do so. Mitt Romney probably would've been better off if he just flat-out told America "I'm fabulously wealthy and have nothing in common with you" like Trump has been doing.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 03:46:39 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2015, 03:50:36 PM by Torie »

Yes, Mikado, I don't think anybody is denying here that Paul is effectively Trump's best friend. Everything he does to attempt to derail Trump does the opposite. Nobody has suggested that Paul has the right kind of mind to effectively twist the knife. He's just hopeless as a modern day Machiavelli.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 03:48:55 PM »

This is the worst attack yet. Why would he do this? Does he want to be known as a brash asshole? He's not doing a lot to help his image as a candidate that can govern.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 04:32:16 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2015, 04:38:06 PM by dudeabides »

I feel like atlas is an entirely different world.

Clearly you are too lately. Lay off the dope, dude.
I beg your pardon?

DeadPrez, I owe you a huge apology. I have called you a Paulbot in the past. I don't agree with you on everything, but you do have wisdom and I appreciate that.

I don't agree with Rand Paul on foreign policy, I have always agreed with him on economic and social issues.

With this comment, I have to admit, I have gained respect for Rand Paul. When Donald Trump said Jeb Bush's view on illegal immigration were attributed to his wife's ethnicity, he crossed a line. He crossed another line with his McCain comments, and yet another with his comments on Megyn Kelley.

This nation must declare war against Donald Trump. We must expose him for what he is. That means attacking his bimbo wife, his bimbo daughters, his idiot son, it means attacking his views, his character, his hair. If the man looked at someone the wrong way, I want that exposed. Voters should know this man is unfit to lead, and I congratulate Rand Paul for doing a service to this nation in pointing out Trump's scumbag behavior.

Rand Paul is 100% correct that Trump's kids are spoiled brats.

I'll even go as far as to say that my candidate, Jeb Bush, has failed to properly criticize Trump. He appropriately called Trump's comments on hispanics wrong and he correctly said Trump is trying to create fear. Only five candidates for President have properly gone after Donald Trump. They are Rand Paul, George Pataki, Lindsey Graham, Rick Perry, and Carly Fiorina. John Kasich, Chris Christie, and Ted Cruz should each withdrawal from this presidential race for defending Trump's behavior and Christie even called him a "friend."
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 04:38:15 PM »

"Rand Paul is 100% correct that Trump's kids are spoiled brats."

Actually, from everything I know, one thing Trump has done that is estimable, is raise his rich kids to be productive citizens. And that is no mean feat, given how F upped so many trust fund babies are (many of whom I know from my law practice up close and personal). So that rap is very unfair - and offensive.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 04:46:52 PM »

Wasn't Paul's son arrested for assaulting a female flight attendant? Maybe Trump is the real father.

I did try to tell everyone Paul was going nowhere. I was also right about how badly he'd be destroyed in the general election but there's no way to prove that.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies