Election Coverage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:35:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Election Coverage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Coverage  (Read 7019 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: August 11, 2015, 03:04:07 PM »

Wait, what?  How is there an election?  What are the rules?  How do I vote?  I don't think I'm a member of a party.

There's an election on Friday. You just need to 'sign in' in the thread of the same name to be eligible. No need for party membership, this isn't Atlasia/bizarro America.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 09:45:24 AM »

An important clarification - the Conservatives opposed the nationalism clause at that time because we believe it's an issue that should be dealt with by a proper government rather than the provisional rump.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »

Shouldn't this have begun several hours ago?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:38:26 PM »

In retrospect perhaps the RG or GM should have PMd unregistered likely voters - I know the Conservatives did, and I'm sure other parties did the same, but that leaves out those  without parties and who didn't see both the Sign-In and Turk's warning thread.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 01:15:42 PM »

I'm away from my computer atm but I thought I made it as clear as possible that you had to officially register. I'll change some words around to clear it up seeing as you're a party leader and all that, and I've been notified that those who registered up until when the election started are eligible to vote as well.

There was never any clear "register" method beforehand so I thought I was streamlining everything and making it easier for all involved but I was obviously mistaken.

I actually don't have a problem with disallowing those who didn't formally register tbh. There was a prominent warning thread posted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies