Bernie Sanders hires new black press secretary (who supports BLM) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:27:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie Sanders hires new black press secretary (who supports BLM) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders hires new black press secretary (who supports BLM)  (Read 3220 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: August 13, 2015, 01:24:21 PM »

"I have black friends, I'm not racist"

-The most white thing Bernie could possibly do.

If this is how people are actually going to respond then there really is literally nothing Bernie could do.
I agree. I honestly do not understand what the hell is going on. As a black person, I am personally offended by how stupid these people really are.

You're a black person?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 03:24:36 PM »

"I have black friends, I'm not racist"

-The most white thing Bernie could possibly do.

If this is how people are actually going to respond then there really is literally nothing Bernie could do.
I agree. I honestly do not understand what the hell is going on. As a black person, I am personally offended by how stupid these people really are.

You're a black person?

Yes.

From one black Republican to another... being a Trump supporter is a bit too much!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

This is blatant pandering to blacks and if Clinton did it she'd be attached mercilessly.

Like I said before:

What an unbelievably patronising thread. Hardly any better than the "still on the plantation" rhetoric you hear from the right. The idea that black people will vote for someone just because you show people a couple of pictures of them and Jesse Jackson together is patently absurd and takes the audience for easily swayed simpletons.

It's clear that Sanders' approach to appealing to black voters is highly superficial and will not work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies