The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:57:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives  (Read 18058 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »

How is there rape culture, yea I'm sure men just want to rape women and not anything else. Yes, there is gender roles, women are more suited in the home as they are more caring and nurturing then men, I'm not saying that they should be stuck in the home because of that, but women are more caring then men. The probable of domination of institutions by men is a problem but that can be solved, currently, but women working harder to get into that position, that domination of institutions is based on previous sexism, which could easily be fixed with women working and competing for that positions. No, it is not a big problem, you have global worming, poverty, malnutrition, war, human rights abuses, rise of radical Islam and income inequality, I'm sure how the lie perpetrated by modern feminists that gender roles don't exists, there is a rape culture and how men are just evil people trying oppress them, doesn't help us in addressing actual important issues, not faux-hysteria issues of feminism.

We might have to rename the repo.
See, thats a post actually worth deluging.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2015, 12:42:11 AM »

How is there rape culture, yea I'm sure men just want to rape women and not anything else. Yes, there is gender roles, women are more suited in the home as they are more caring and nurturing then men, I'm not saying that they should be stuck in the home because of that, but women are more caring then men. The probable of domination of institutions by men is a problem but that can be solved, currently, but women working harder to get into that position, that domination of institutions is based on previous sexism, which could easily be fixed with women working and competing for that positions. No, it is not a big problem, you have global worming, poverty, malnutrition, war, human rights abuses, rise of radical Islam and income inequality, I'm sure how the lie perpetrated by modern feminists that gender roles don't exists, there is a rape culture and how men are just evil people trying oppress them, doesn't help us in addressing actual important issues, not faux-hysteria issues of feminism.

How was I in anyway being sexist there.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2015, 02:37:55 AM »

I was happy to report Tender's post.
Governments shouldn't prosecute hateful views.  They should protect them from everybody else.  We need to hear stupid hateful sh**t from time to time, it reminds the rest of us why we shouldn't be hateful (and/or stupid).

Pretty much. If folks get offended by hateful views, they need to learn to develop thicker skin. Banning a view that you find distasteful doesn't make you any more right.

That's sound advice for the whiners here who report posts, PiT.......I hope they listen.
I didn't go looking for that, 'twas just a happy accident.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2015, 08:38:50 AM »

I was happy to report Tender's post.
Governments shouldn't prosecute hateful views.  They should protect them from everybody else.  We need to hear stupid hateful sh**t from time to time, it reminds the rest of us why we shouldn't be hateful (and/or stupid).

Pretty much. If folks get offended by hateful views, they need to learn to develop thicker skin. Banning a view that you find distasteful doesn't make you any more right.

That's sound advice for the whiners here who report posts, PiT.......I hope they listen.
I didn't go looking for that, 'twas just a happy accident.

No worries, dead.......I stand by my earlier words.  But consider that I have signed or endorsed multiple threads to rid us permanently of the one called Tender Branson.  If I'm in favor of him being de-modded why would I hesitate to report one of his dickish replies?

I stand by my actions now and my statements then.  This isn't about thick/thin skin.  This guy must go.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »

You and BRTD have a lot in common.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2015, 11:10:51 PM »

#Berntards 

Hillary won, it wasn't even close.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2015, 11:18:29 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I like Bernie and I think Hillary is a witch, but how the hell is this sexist/racist? Because of the use of the word "retard?" Are we now that sensitive?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2015, 11:32:13 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I like Bernie and I think Hillary is a witch, but how the hell is this sexist/racist? Because of the use of the word "retard?" Are we now that sensitive?

Yes. And thank you for posting that directly into this thread.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2015, 11:44:08 PM »

Honestly, having watched my youngest brother struggle with autism his entire life, I have a pretty damn good idea about what is and isn't an appropriate use of the term "retard." My brother would probably agree if he could, judging by his sense of humor. My brother Harry will sadly will probably never mentally advance beyond age ten, but I can tell already that he is a hell of lot more interesting and intelligent than you are Wink.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »

Honestly, having watched my youngest brother struggle with autism his entire life, I have a pretty damn good idea about what is and isn't an appropriate use of the term "retard." My brother would probably agree if he could, judging by his sense of humor. My brother Harry will sadly will probably never mentally advance beyond age ten, but I can tell already that he is a hell of lot more interesting and intelligent than you are Wink.

I have a close family member who is in a similar situation; if you're wondering about the specific details you can PM me.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2015, 06:06:40 AM »

this post is equivalent to the "i have a black friend" defense tbqh
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2015, 06:09:49 AM »

How was I in anyway being sexist there.

Finding out seems like a great home assignment for you!
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2015, 12:02:27 PM »

Every post by dead0man, DavidB., Col. Roosevelt, Rockefeller GOP, Schadenfreude, oakvale, and DemPGH in this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=221203.0
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2015, 06:27:23 PM »

Mr. "all Liberal, all the time" trivializes the police's mass killing of Black people.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2015, 10:55:15 AM »

Mr. "all Liberal, all the time" trivializes the police's mass killing of Black people.

Uh, I just got the idea from the protests of that dentist who killed Cecil the Lion that I actually witnessed in person (remember his office is in Minnesota). See the poster on the right:

And it's pretty obvious the protesters were liberal...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »

It's also pretty obvious they were morons.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2015, 04:08:56 PM »

At least #CatLivesMatter was about something. This is just a grown man complaining about the moderation policy on an internet forum meant to make maps.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2015, 06:26:02 PM »

Every post by dead0man, DavidB., Col. Roosevelt, Rockefeller GOP, Schadenfreude, oakvale, and DemPGH in this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=221203.0

Eh, some of them are being nastier than others.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2015, 06:37:49 PM »

#TonysOpinionsMatter
madelka
United States
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2015, 07:05:42 PM »

I wonder if Carson will become a target for the other candidates in the next debate...

If they go after him too intensely they will look like racists going after the nice black doctor. It won't work.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »

You have more posts than I do and I know I've seen you around yet somehow I have no idea who you are.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2015, 07:40:44 PM »

You have more posts than I do and I know I've seen you around yet somehow I have no idea who you are.

He's friends with Bgwah. That should tell you enough.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2015, 07:55:04 PM »

Jesus Christ... we're hating on Ebowed now?  EBOWED?  What is wrong with you people?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »

I'm OK with that.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2015, 08:10:50 PM »

Jesus Christ... we're hating on Ebowed now?  EBOWED?  What is wrong with you people?
Atlas: 1
Vegetarian Extremists: 0
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies