The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:10:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives  (Read 18030 times)
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2015, 05:58:36 PM »

Great attempt at a moderate hero response! 10/10!

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2015, 11:40:52 PM »

Makes sense that a big government liberal who is a complete idiot who can't keep it in his pants and now is with an unattractive bimbo would take over for a big government liberal who is a complete idiot who can't keep it in his pants and is now with an unattractive bimbo.

Jeez, what is your malfunction about politician's significant others? You're like a less likable Rush Limbaugh at this point.

As for Schwarzenegger himself, as others have pointed out, the fact that an immigrant took Trump's job is hilarious.

It happens both the Donald and Arnie have significant others who are useless tools and whores who deserve to be attacked right along with their pathetic cockroach boyfriends.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »

Remember, this is the man who can't be bothered to show up to vote in the senate. I have a feeling his presidency would be an Eisenhower redux, with Nixon and other Suits actually running things while the president plays golf. So who do you think Rubio would pick as his running mate? What is that person's character like?

Who is running Trump's empire while the statist retard runs for President? Is it the bimbo Melania? The mentally slow Ivanka? One of his jerk sons? Who?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2015, 06:34:56 PM »

Nagas, why do you obsess over certain posters and try to shame them constantly? This thread is getting increasingly bizarre. We all know DoucheAbides is a weird fellow. We get it. We don't need you to be on the sidelines yelling "I told you so1!!"
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2015, 06:43:26 PM »

Nagas, why do you obsess over certain posters and try to shame them constantly? This thread is getting increasingly bizarre. We all know DoucheAbides is a weird fellow. We get it. We don't need you to be on the sidelines yelling "I told you so1!!"

There is no obsession here; the majority of sexist/racist slights and remarks and consistently made by a select minority of posters: TB, Oldies, dudeabides, etc.

I'm sure if you started venting your true feelings on the refugee crisis you'd end up in here as well.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »

I am by no means a Men's Right's Activist Nor A Feminist, I am an Equalist.
Translation:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Out of all the people that could be men's rights activists... NeverAgain?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2015, 07:02:36 PM »

There is no obsession here; the majority of sexist/racist slights and remarks and consistently made by a select minority of posters: TB, Oldies, dudeabides, etc.

haha i never realised that tender branson had the same initials as total biscuit. that explains everything
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2015, 07:53:18 PM »

I'm sure if you started venting your true feelings on the refugee crisis you'd end up in here as well.
Nice try playing doctor. Stick to writing timelines in the what-if section, it seems to be the only thing you are good at. Or maybe not. They typically tend to last a page.

Anyways, I am shocked at your transformation from a generally quiet and uncontroversial poster to total dicksnot. You seem to be consistently trying to launch a witch hunt against easy targets. I don't try to get into other posters heads, but it appears to be very useless, boring, and most importantly, stupid. There is a reason why this thread doesn't have a tenth of what the other thread for bad posts has, and it seems to be constantly revived by you in a desperate attempt to keep up your crusade (fetish?) for proving the obvious: that bad posters tend to be bad.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »

Anyways, I am shocked at your transformation from a generally quiet and uncontroversial poster to total dicksnot.

That's what AAD does to people.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2015, 08:06:16 PM »

There is a reason why this thread doesn't have a tenth of what the other thread for bad posts has

…because it's newer and less established? Tongue
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »

dicksnot? Cheesy
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:22 AM »

Anyways, I am shocked at your transformation from a generally quiet and uncontroversial poster to total dicksnot.

LOL. The person you're replying to also posts on AAD
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 02:14:20 PM »

LOL. The person you're replying to also posts on AAD
To be fair, I think both boards have their merits and I don't consider myself to be a member of the AAD community like I do the Atlas community.  I'm more of a grateful visitor who enjoys the company.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2015, 09:23:55 PM »

Yeah, it's important to distinguish between the official AAD Clique and Atlas posters who happen to post on AAD. Obviously I have no problem with the latter group, although I don't share their interest in that regard.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 09:26:04 PM »

This is absolutely true.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2015, 09:39:12 PM »

Yeah, it's important to distinguish between the official AAD Clique and Atlas posters who happen to post on AAD. Obviously I have no problem with the latter group, although I don't share their interest in that regard.

Don't you mean the former group?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2015, 10:01:03 PM »

No, he has no problem with posters on AAD... it's the clique he objects to.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2015, 10:05:34 PM »

No, he has no problem with posters on AAD... it's the clique he objects to.

Ohh, I thought he was (accidentally) implying that he agreed with the clique more by saying that he doesn't share the interests of the regular Atlas posters.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2015, 12:33:03 AM »

Nice try playing doctor. Stick to writing timelines in the what-if section, it seems to be the only thing you are good at. Or maybe not. They typically tend to last a page.

Anyways, I am shocked at your transformation from a generally quiet and uncontroversial poster to total dicksnot. You seem to be consistently trying to launch a witch hunt against easy targets. I don't try to get into other posters heads, but it appears to be very useless, boring, and most importantly, stupid. There is a reason why this thread doesn't have a tenth of what the other thread for bad posts has, and it seems to be constantly revived by you in a desperate attempt to keep up your crusade (fetish?) for proving the obvious: that bad posters tend to be bad.

Chill out Sanchez.

What the hell's been eating at you lately anyways? Seriously.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2015, 01:47:25 AM »

No, it's what Atlas does to people, and then some of them go to AAD to express it more fully.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2015, 12:58:04 PM »

Probably self-parody, but still terrible.

She deletes valuable threads she created once in a while she gets upset.

We lost a whole thread about Portugal due to her antics.

Please, Dave, remove her ability to delete her own thread or her abitily to create them, so it won't happen again.

Maybe she just had her period ... during which stuff like this happens.

(Tongue)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »

I was happy to report Tender's post.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2015, 11:27:49 PM »

FF, that joke was actually quite funny and slightly true. It was a joke deal with it people. I await all my negative comments from left-wingers and feminists.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2015, 11:45:10 PM »

FF, that joke was actually quite funny and slightly true. It was a joke deal with it people. I await all my negative comments from left-wingers and feminists.

I know I'm so sexist for saying it was a joke, that funny and is slightly true, so sexist.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2015, 12:20:28 AM »

How is there rape culture, yea I'm sure men just want to rape women and not anything else. Yes, there is gender roles, women are more suited in the home as they are more caring and nurturing then men, I'm not saying that they should be stuck in the home because of that, but women are more caring then men. The probable of domination of institutions by men is a problem but that can be solved, currently, but women working harder to get into that position, that domination of institutions is based on previous sexism, which could easily be fixed with women working and competing for that positions. No, it is not a big problem, you have global worming, poverty, malnutrition, war, human rights abuses, rise of radical Islam and income inequality, I'm sure how the lie perpetrated by modern feminists that gender roles don't exists, there is a rape culture and how men are just evil people trying oppress them, doesn't help us in addressing actual important issues, not faux-hysteria issues of feminism.

We might have to rename the repo.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies