Survey Atlasia: July At-Large Approval Ratings
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:59:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia: July At-Large Approval Ratings
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: In your opinion, how have your At-Large Senators performed their job?
Approve - Senator Polnut (TPP-MA)

Disapprove - Senator Polnut (TPP-MA)

Approve - Senator Cris (CR-KS)

Disapprove - Senator Cris (CR-KS)

Approve - Senator Blair2015 (LAB-MA)

Disapprove - Senator Blair2015 (LAB-MA)

Approve - Senator North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)

Disapprove - Senator North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)

Approve- Senator Kalwejt (LAB-OH)

Disapprove - Senator Kalwejt (LAB-OH)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia: July At-Large Approval Ratings  (Read 198 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 16, 2015, 10:53:10 PM »

Because of all the chaos in late July, Griffin's ban and the mass exodus I decided to delay the polling for that month until what I expected to be early this month when the population had stabilized. I didn't quite expect it to be mid August, but some unexpected factors caused it to be delayed both here and with regards to real life.

This is the first poll of ours to include Senator Kalwejt for the term elected in July. This will be the last poll for former citizen and Senator Blair for his term elected in April 2015 (I realize this wording sounds weird, but it is better than saying final or last, because he could return someday).

The standard date for this is the 25th of the month. I cut my two week rule to one regarding officeholders, so I grabbed people who were in office at around the 18th/19 of July or earlier, but no later. This meant that Acting Governor Pikachu will be polled as opposed to SawxDem who was banned on the 17th. TNF was still Governor past the 20th and Motely didn't take office until this month. Snowguy deregistered after Adam got banned and thus fell into that window. This left a problem for the Pacific, as it meant that a vacancy was in effect for that time period. Since I went forwards and didn't skim to get Sawx in, I won't do the same with Turk. Therefore Lumine was polled. As funny as polling Mr. Vacancy is, I will pass on that for the time being.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies