Are you a Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Atheist? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:13:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Are you a Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Atheist? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Religious affiliation
Christian

Muslim

Jewish

Atheist

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Are you a Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Atheist?  (Read 7718 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: January 24, 2016, 10:07:36 AM »

Raised Catholic, 'converted' to atheism when I was about 11. The mere existence of more than one religion disproves all of them. Why would someone create us and make one of our purposes in life to worship them (basing this mostly on Christian ideals, not well-versed in the others) and then give us the capacity to make up other religions?
Not attacking anyone's beliefs by the way, or trying to insult anyone. Just explaining a little bit of my reasoning.

Allow me to answer your question; because he loves us enough to give us free will. Instead of things who can't think for themselves, we are able to worship who we want, love whenever we want, and destroy whatever we want. He still loves no matter all of that. I'll answer any other questions you have, if you want.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:27:27 PM »

On paper christian, but de facto atheist. So voted atheist.

How does that work?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies