EPA proposes huge methane limits for oil, gas industry
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 10:48:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  EPA proposes huge methane limits for oil, gas industry
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EPA proposes huge methane limits for oil, gas industry  (Read 7188 times)
IronFist
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 18, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/18/epa-methane-voc-emissions-oil-gas-industry-limits/31920637/
Do we really need to follow EPA advises? They want to lower down methane emissions in order to battle global warming. I still can't believe that global warming is real. Almost all countries in the world lowered down CO2 emissions and it looks like it doesn't work. And now they propose us those methane limits which means changing production cycles. Just a job killer, nothing more.
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:31:42 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/18/epa-methane-voc-emissions-oil-gas-industry-limits/31920637/
Do we really need to follow EPA advises? They want to lower down methane emissions in order to battle global warming. I still can't believe that global warming is real. Almost all countries in the world lowered down CO2 emissions and it looks like it doesn't work. And now they propose us those methane limits which means changing production cycles. Just a job killer, nothing more.
Why do you hate science?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 08:03:43 PM »

Do we really need to follow EPA advises? They want to lower down methane emissions in order to battle global warming. I still can't believe that global warming is real.

IronFist, 3 centuries ago:

I still can't believe those new treatments developed by "doctors". Blood-letting is the only effective treatment.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 09:24:01 PM »

3 centuries? More like 1 century. In 1915, there were still some who believed in bloodletting, tho they were few in number and were those who rejected the evidence. I can have some respect for those who doubt that global warming is anthropogenic, but not those who deny it is even occurring.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 10:02:25 PM »

3 centuries? More like 1 century. In 1915, there were still some who believed in bloodletting, tho they were few in number and were those who rejected the evidence. I can have some respect for those who doubt that global warming is anthropogenic, but not those who deny it is even occurring.

Yes indeed.  Around 1915 was the first time in human history that you were unambiguously better off seeking formal medical care than not.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »

Yes indeed.  Around 1915 was the first time in human history that you were unambiguously better off seeking formal medical care than not.

Kind of amazing that we got general relativity around the same time that we got medical care that had any value.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies