New Video of Planned Parenthood Delivering Live Baby and Killing For Brain Tissu (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:45:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  New Video of Planned Parenthood Delivering Live Baby and Killing For Brain Tissu (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Video of Planned Parenthood Delivering Live Baby and Killing For Brain Tissu  (Read 8835 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: August 19, 2015, 09:04:51 PM »

I've been ignoring watching whatever these Planned Parenthood videos are for awhile, but now that I have... wow. What a bunch of morons the outraged are.

Living tissues don't require a functioning brain to move. Especially primitive living tissue.

Here's a Japanese girl eating a "live frog" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWgdLKfkxss

TIP: The frog is not alive.

That fetus is not a live baby.

Of course, people who are against planned parenthood are also vehemently ignorant of science so there's no way to convince that thing is not living. They also thought Terry Schiavo was alive when she was dead as a doornail.

You claim post-coma unresponsiveness is the same as being "dead as a doornail" while accusing others of scientific ignorance ?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 05:34:14 PM »

I've been ignoring watching whatever these Planned Parenthood videos are for awhile, but now that I have... wow. What a bunch of morons the outraged are.

Living tissues don't require a functioning brain to move. Especially primitive living tissue.

Here's a Japanese girl eating a "live frog" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWgdLKfkxss

TIP: The frog is not alive.

That fetus is not a live baby.

Of course, people who are against planned parenthood are also vehemently ignorant of science so there's no way to convince that thing is not living. They also thought Terry Schiavo was alive when she was dead as a doornail.

You claim post-coma unresponsiveness is the same as being "dead as a doornail" while accusing others of scientific ignorance ?

I don't claim post-coma unresponsiveness being the same as being dead as a doornail. I claim Terry Schiavo, whose brain IIRC was only the third the size of a normal adult human when she was taken off support, as being dead as a doornail.

Ok, post-coma unresponsiveness with severe brain degeneration.  Still very much not the same as being dead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies