Foreign Office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:10:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Foreign Office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Foreign Office  (Read 1722 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: September 11, 2015, 08:25:17 AM »

Let's be honest. There are, of course, individuals, both in South America, as well as in Atlasia, that are unreasonably hostile toward each another, which isn't good, but can we please avoid exploiting one person's silliness in order to escalate feelings of mutual distrust? It's just like with your statement on the so-called "Atlasian imperialism". One person proposed something, but you used it to attack Atlasia in general for "imperialism".

Frankly, I smell a lot of hypocrisy here. Just look at some very hostile toward us statements, like by your own Prime Minister. How can you be surprised that we are at least little sceptical toward having relations? First there are attacks and jabs, and then complaining of being victimized by that bad Atlasians Roll Eyes

I propose we all, on both sides, just chill and give each other a time to think reasonably about our common future, instead of continuing this? I'm very open to coexist with South America and I'm certainly not only one. We're not your enemies, man.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:35:07 AM »

I think that the title of your statement is wrong.
It's not right speaking of "Atlasian imperialism" when it's a simple proposal of a candidate for the presidency. It was only a proposal, there is nothing done.

If we want to speak about the merit of the proposal, I can tell you that I'm opposed to annexation of Central America from both nations.

As am I and I've already said so on the Atlasian board.

Also, in response to the statement by Mr. Classic Conservative SJoyce brought up, I've introduced this legislation: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=39557.msg4722096#msg4722096
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies