Bernie Sanders Completely Rejects Open Borders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:05:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bernie Sanders Completely Rejects Open Borders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Completely Rejects Open Borders  (Read 3575 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: August 20, 2015, 05:13:42 AM »

I want people who are here illegally to go back to their countries, and future illegal immigration to be prevented.

You guys are so hysterical you compare it to cannibalism and the holocaust.

Yes, I am hysterical. And I am not comparing anything to cannibalism. I firmly believe that I am conversing with cannibals here. Normal moral human beings cannot be talking like this. The depth of human immorality is what is scaring me to death. That is why I am hysterical.

No, you're just being hysterical. Please get off your non-existent high horse.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 05:11:20 AM »

What does this have to do with political correctness? This is all about eradicating the old European tradition (so dear to you) of making lampshades of human skin.

Deportation is not the holocaust. You're bonkers.

But Holocaust is the traditional European custom of the sort you are so fond of defending. Or am I being politically incorrect?

Not really. Despite the long and unfortunate history of the persecution of Jews in Europe, the Holocaust really does stand alone in terms of its sheer scale and brutality (although I suppose you could argue that this was only due to the bureaucratic and technological capabilities available to Nazi Germany as opposed to earlier persecutors, but that's history, so we will never find out what might have happened).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies