Crossdressing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:09:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Crossdressing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ever crossdressed?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Crossdressing  (Read 3893 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: August 20, 2015, 08:23:10 PM »
« edited: August 20, 2015, 08:30:39 PM by angus »

haha.  We all appreciate that you like the full-figured gals, but I think you missed the point, clarence.  

Voted no.  My brother dressed as a murdered hooker for Halloween once, when we were kids.  Pretty gruesome.  I have done the trans-racial costume from time to time, but not the trans-sexual one.  In kindergarten my whole family dressed for Halloween up like what used to be called "indians" back then, and in college my girlfriend dressed up in black leather, with jackboots, black military combination cap, and riding crop, while I dressed in horizontally-striped pajamas and shaved my head.  Imagine doing that in this day and age!  Time may come when we can't dress up as a pirate, wield a cutlass and shout, "Avast, ye!" without someone crying foul and accusing us of anti-seventeenth century anglo-dutch seafaring bigotry.  Better enjoy that pirate outfit while it's still morally fashionable.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 08:07:10 PM »

to assume that all men who crossdress are doing it for sexual or perverted reasons is kind of insensitive

haha.  I sort of figured that out by trial and error.  I went to a party about 25 years ago at a friend's house--she always threw great parties--and I got there sort of early.  A few of us early-arriving nerds were standing around in her kitchen talking and drinking and sampling hors d'oeuvres when in walks the most striking, statuesque woman I'd ever seen.  Broad shoulders, strong hands, a confident but majestically feminine swagger, and such beautiful lips and eyelashes.  I had to know this woman, so I walked over and introduced myself to her, extending my hand and giving her my name.  She gripped it and said, in a low-pitched James Earl Jones sort of voice, "Hello, I'm Ronald Ashmore, but you can call me Ron.  How do you do?"  I was taken entirely aback.  "You're a man!" I exclaimed, and after a few seconds we both started laughing.  Later I met Ron's girlfriend.  She was hot too.  Looked a bit like Young Raven, but more grown-up and in real life.  

Ron turned out to be a really nice guy, and in no way comes off as perverted or one who can't hold down a job or a relationship.  We stayed in touch for several years.  His girlfriend moved on and married a Jamaican guy, and it was rumored that Ron's penchant for showing up at parties dressed as a woman really was just too much for her, but I don't hold it against either of them, and although I know he's a man, and he's straight and I'm straight, I have to say that Ron was one of the finest women I have ever known.  He was definitely into women.  I've stayed over more than once, too stupored to drive or even walk home, kept awake with him in the next room causing some bimbo to wail and moan (and, from time to time, vice-versa).  I'm just glad that his natural speaking voice gave him away very quickly the first time we met, before I did or said anything I'd really regret.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies